TV LANDS ON LAPTOPS
- HP'S NEW LAPTOP FOR K-12. // District Administration;Apr2002, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p64
Features the Omnibook xt6050 laptop from Hewlett-Packard. Key features and specifications; Availability information; Price.
- Laps v. desks. Spinelli, Lisa // Accounting Today;5/15/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 9, Special section p8
Provides information on the benefits of a desktop or a laptop computer to certified public accountants. Difference in the features of a laptop from a desktop computer; Perceived decrease in value of laptops; Actions being taken by laptop provider Hewlett-Packard to improve the features of...
- Itronix to make computers for HP. // Journal of Business (10756124);4/8/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 8, pA2
Reports that Spokane, Washington-based Itronix Corp. has agreed to make notebook computers for Hewlett-Packard Co.
- Are Tablets New Notebooks? Romanelli, Alex // Electronic News;7/1/2002, Vol. 48 Issue 27, p4
Focuses on the deal between Transmeta (TM) Corp. and Hewlett-Packard Company, wherein Hewlett-Packard agreed to use a one Gigahertz Crusoe TM5800 processor in a forthcoming line of tablet computers. Revenue growth plans of Transmeta; Status of the computer notebook market.
- HP CES News Includes Envy Monitor With Beats Audio, Pocket DVR. Maisto, Michelle // eWeek;1/7/2013, p1
The article offers information on several consumer electronics products from Hewlett-Packard Co. which include Envy 27-inch In-Plane Switching (IPS) Monitor, Sleekbook laptops, and a pocket digital video recorder (DVR).
- Laptops Move Toward Wireless. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;8/20/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 34, p22
Reports on the major computer makers that offer laptop models that integrated the 802.11b wireless local area network technology also known as Wi-Fi. Information on Panasonic's Mobile Data Wireless Display; Description on Hewlett-Packard's Omnibook 6100 notebook personal computer; Background on...
- Notebook PC shipments exceeded desktops for first time in Q3, iSuppli reports. Deffree, Suzanne // Electronic News;12/29/2008, Vol. 54 Issue 52, p3
The article discusses a report from iSuppli Corp. according to which, more notebook PCs were shipped in Q3 of 2008 than desktop PCs. According to iSuppli, notebook PC shipments rose almost 40% in Q3 compared to Q3 2007 to reach 38.6 million units. Hewlett-Packard Co. retained its No.-1 ranking...
- Hardware giant keen to keep up 'cool' brand image. // Marketing Week;1/26/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p6
The article reports on the plan of personal computer (PC) maker Hewlett-Packard Co. (HP) to continue its strategy of becoming music-focused brand in 2012 in order to encourage younger consumers to buy its laptops and desktop computers. It states that in August 2011, the company had announced to...
- TOP 15 NOTEBOOK PCs. // PCWorld;Mar2005, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p135
This article presents a chart of 15 notebook personal computers in the computer industry which include HP Compaq Business Nc6000, Dell Inspiron 8600, Dell Latitude D600 and Chem USA ChemBook 2037.