SEARCHING FOR 'LOOK-ALIKES'
- C4 plots comedy show web push. // Marketing (00253650);7/18/2007, p14
The article reports on the launch of an advertising campaign by Channel 4 to promote the second series of the Friday night comedy shows parodying celebrities "Star Stories." Advertising agency, Holler was instructed by Channel 4 to create a branded MySpace channel to allow users to upload photos...
- EXPOSURE ENTICES SALES. Rice, Jerry // Variety;11/19/2007, Vol. 409 Issue 11, pC4
The article discusses corporations that aid in the funding of the reality television program "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" through product placement advertising and purchasing commercial time. Particular attention is given to the Sears Roebuck Company, which fully accessorizes the homes with...
- NBC, Full Circle Plan Integrated Comedy Series. Steinberg, Brian // Television Week;11/5/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p3
The article reports on a comedy series being developed by NBC and Omnicom Group's Full Circle Entertainment which is based on the novel "E," by Matt Beaumont. The novel focuses on electronic mails which will tell the story of a fictional advertising firm in London, England. NBC aims to launch a...
- Acknowledgements. // Makeover Television: Realities Remodelled;2007, preceding p1
People who the author would like to thank for their assistance in the creation of the book "Makeover Television: Realities Remodelled" are mentioned including Kim Akass, Jack Z. Bratich and Caroline Dover.
- At Deadline... // Brandweek;1/22/2007, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p3
The article presents advertising news briefs. TV Guide Channel will channel the user generated content craze with a MYSPACE promotion for season three of the celebrity transformation television series "Look-A-Like." The media conglomerate and research organization known as VNU has rebranded...
- Olympics trigger early start to fall promo push. Levin, Gary // Variety;6/24/96, Vol. 363 Issue 8, p21
Reports on the promotional entertainment itinerary of television stations for the 1996 fall season. Impact of Olympics and high profile sports events; Use of pilot chips to introduce cast members and key relationships in series programs; Mechanics of day-and-date promotions; Concept advertising...
- Trio Buys Hour on KTLA. Larson, Megan // MediaWeek;3/3/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p14
Reports the purchase of television time by Trio cable channel in Los Angeles, California from KTLA-TV to showcase the network's programming in 2003.
- The Buzz. // Campaign;5/22/2015, p25
A review is offered of a television advertisement for the "Humans" television series of Channel 4 by advertising agency 4Creative.
- 7 agencies vie for Fit TV. Buyikian, Teresa; McCarthy, Michael // Adweek Eastern Edition;10/19/1998, Vol. 39 Issue 42, p10
Reports on the selection of one New York City- and six Los Angeles, California-based agencies to compete for Fit TV's $10 million advertising account. Contenders for the account; Requirements for creative presentations to the Los Angeles, California-based channel; Fit TV's advertising plans.