Lifetime Casts Its Plans for Revamped Web Site
- MTV Latam bows Chile, Peru feed. Sutter, Mary // Daily Variety;04/18/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 33, p6
Reports that MTV Latin America has added a third feed to the Spanish lingo music channel.
- NPD: Streaming TV Continues To Grow. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/11/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p12
The article discusses a NPD report which revealed that all broadcast and cable Television networks offered free streaming of their programming via Internet but consumer usage of free-streaming Television sites varied.
- Cable Networks Redesign Sites. Becker, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;11/19/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 46, p3
The article reports that several cable television networks, including the Hallmark Channel, Lifetime, and Court TV, have redesigned their Web sites. The networks hope to attract viewers who may spend more time online due to the Writers Guild of America strike. Lifetime's site will present...
- DIGITAL DEALMAKERS. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;9/4/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p10
The article focuses on Blip.tv, one of a handful of technology enablers in the Internet video business. Blip.tv has inked deals with Oxygen and CNN to power the user-generated video submissions on their sites. Blip.tv helps content creators get their video online quickly, encoding it for Web...
- Curtain rises for Ovation. McConville, Jim // Broadcasting & Cable;4/22/96, Vol. 126 Issue 18, p52
Focuses on `Ovation,' an arts cable network that was launched on April 21, 1996. Projection on subscribers by mid-1999; Statistics on subscribers that the network was launched with; Network's financing; Ovation's programming schedule.
- Look & learn as home, lifestyle channels show the way. Menichini, Mike // Electronic Media;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p22
Focuses on cable television networks that offer lifestyle improvement programming in the United States as of October 30, 2000. HGTV; Food Network; Discovery Home and Leisure; Style; Do It Yourself.
- New channels, shows target growing market. Whitney, Daisy // Electronic Media;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p23
Features cable television networks that offer Hispanic programming in the United States as of October 30, 2000. Video Rola; HBO Latino; Galavision; GEMS Television; IMas! Arizona; Launch dates; Number of subscribers.
- Wellness nets showing strong vital signs. McConville, Jim // Electronic Media;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p25
Features cable television networks that offer health programming in the United States as of October 30, 2000. Discovery Health; WebMD TV; Launch dates; Number of subscribers.
- Untitled. // Education Week;9/29/93, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p29
Reports on the development by Booknet of a cable-television channel devoted solely to books. Programming; Functions of an independent editorial board for the channel; Contact information.