Scheduling Peak Hunting And Fishing Times
- Fish & Game Activity Calendar. // Ontario Out of Doors;Oct2008, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p20
A calendar of sunrise and sunsets and ideal time for fishing and hunting from November-December 2008 in Ontario is presented.
- Day Breaker. Innes, Holly // Boating;May2003, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p99
Presents fishing techniques during low-light conditions, such as during sunset and sunrise.
- Fish & Game Activity Calendar. // Ontario Out of Doors;2013 Fishing Annual, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p26
The article presents information on sunrise and sunset required for fishing and outdoor game activity for the months of March 2014.
- Fish & Game Activity Calendar. // Ontario Out of Doors;Aug2013, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p22
The article presents a fish and game activity calendar depicting appropriate sunrise and sunset times for Parry Sound area in Ontario for August 2013.
- Scheduling Peak Hunting Times. Hannon, Doug // Hunt Club Digest;Spring2007, p96
The article offers information on the best periods of time for hunting and fishing as based on solar and lunar movements. It is based on the proximity to the new moon and the full moon with two types of periods which get relatively stronger or weaker. Legal hunting hours usually begin 30 minutes...
- Six adventures out of Paphos. Liston, Kathryn // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/7/2006, Issue 2724, p46
The article features several outdoor adventures in Paphos, Cyprus. It recommends a drive to Coral Bay, a 20-minute ride from Paphos which offers inexpensive restaurants and bars and amazing sunsets. It also suggests taking a jeep safari into the Akamas wilderness. Other activities and places...
- Public-Land Monsters. Bestul, Scott // Field & Stream;Jul2003, Vol. 108 Issue 3, p87
Provides information about places suitable for hunting and fishing activities in the U.S.
- THE OUTDOOR LIFE 25. // Outdoor Life;Dec2010/Jan2011, Vol. 218 Issue 1, p103
Photographs of several men and women who have had a significant positive impact on hunting and fishing including Ugo Beretta, Billy Nungesser and Will Primos are presented.
- NORTH & SOUTH Carolina. Samsel, Jeff // Southern Sporting Journal;Apr2004, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p43
Presents information on the hunting and fishing opportunities in North and South Carolina. Western mountains of North Carolina; Birds found in the foothills and western Piedmont; Deer hunting in the western Coastal Plain.