Scheduling Peak Hunting And Fishing Times
- Fish & Game Activity Calendar. // Ontario Out of Doors;Oct2008, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p20
A calendar of sunrise and sunsets and ideal time for fishing and hunting from November-December 2008 in Ontario is presented.
- Day Breaker. Innes, Holly // Boating;May2003, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p99
Presents fishing techniques during low-light conditions, such as during sunset and sunrise.
- Fish & Game Activity Calendar. // Ontario Out of Doors;2013 Fishing Annual, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p26
The article presents information on sunrise and sunset required for fishing and outdoor game activity for the months of March 2014.
- Fish & Game Activity Calendar. // Ontario Out of Doors;Aug2013, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p22
The article presents a fish and game activity calendar depicting appropriate sunrise and sunset times for Parry Sound area in Ontario for August 2013.
- Six adventures out of Paphos. Liston, Kathryn // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/7/2006, Issue 2724, p46
The article features several outdoor adventures in Paphos, Cyprus. It recommends a drive to Coral Bay, a 20-minute ride from Paphos which offers inexpensive restaurants and bars and amazing sunsets. It also suggests taking a jeep safari into the Akamas wilderness. Other activities and places...
- Scheduling Peak Hunting Times. Hannon, Doug // Hunt Club Digest;Spring2007, p96
The article offers information on the best periods of time for hunting and fishing as based on solar and lunar movements. It is based on the proximity to the new moon and the full moon with two types of periods which get relatively stronger or weaker. Legal hunting hours usually begin 30 minutes...
- Best Times to Hunt and Fish. Hannon, Doug // Outdoor Life;Aug2004, Vol. 211 Issue 6, p96
Presents the best times to hunt and fish in the U.S. during the months of August and September 2004.
- Reader Tips. // Field & Stream;Nov2012, Vol. 117 Issue 7, p14
The article offers tips related to hunting and fishing such as baiting with legs, putting a strike indicator when fishing at night, and pinning a round-ball compass into one's jacket to prevent a rifle or shotgun sling from slipping off.
- 93 Days of Slimmer. GOODWIN, LEZIE // Ontario Out of Doors;Aug2014, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including suggestions for best fishing photographs, the hunting season, and the 2014 International Convention of Allied Sportfishing Trades (ICAST) held in Mid-July in Orlando, Florida.