The relationship between facial skeletal class and expert-rated interpersonal skill: an epidemiological survey on young Italian adults
- Multitasking Adults Have Hands Full. // USA Today Magazine;Apr2005, Vol. 133 Issue 2719, p10
Presents the results of a study on the prevalence of multitasking among adults in the U.S. Percentage of U.S. individuals who read while talking on the telephone; Comparison of the prevalence of multitasking among young adults and older people; Proportion of people who confessed to driving...
- WHY ARE 12-YEAR-OLDS HAVING PLASTIC SURGERY? Taylor, Diane // Dolly;Jul2003, Issue 393, p46
Focuses on the popularity of cosmetic plastic surgery among teenagers and young adults in Mexico. Attributions behind the trend; Details on how teenage cosmetic surgery emerged in the region; Statements from teenagers who had plastic surgeries.
- Latin American skincare: target the young guns. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Jun2005, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p91
The article focuses on the increasing demand of cosmetics products in Latin America. Reports from "The Economist" journal indicated that cosmetic treatment business is booming in the region particularly in Mexico, Argentina, and Brazil. One of the prime reason driving the growth is the rise of...
- Gorgeous. // Publishers Weekly;Childrens starred review annual 2013, p123
No abstract available.
- A MAKEOVER FROM THE INSIDE OUT. Libal, Autumn; McDonnell, Mary Ann // Can I Change the Way I Look? A Teen's Guide to the Health Implic;2004, p112
This chapter argues in favor of cultivating inner beauty. It is important teach young people that a makeover of one's physical body is not the only type of makeover a person can have. A person can makeover her attitudes and beliefs. A person can question his assumptions about beauty and change...
- Intercoiffure's New Style. Prior, Molly // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/5/2004, Vol. 188 Issue 97, p12
Focuses on the efforts of several Intercoiffure members to innovate the image of the organization and contribute to the profitability of the salon industry of the U.S. Efforts of fashion designer FrÃ©dÃ©ric Fekkai to cater to young clients; Action taken by Kenneth Anders, president of...
- 12 reasons he thinks you're amazing. Callahan, Kate // Girls' Life;Feb/Mar2010, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p79
The article offers information about the amazing characteristics of young women that love by the opposite sex. It includes their personalities, their beautiful eyes that they could stare all day long and their fabulous smell. It also adds their honesty and not pretending to be someone else,...
- SKINNY. // Kirkus Reviews;9/15/2012, Vol. 80 Issue 18, p98
The article reviews the book "Skinny," by Donna Cooner.
- NSW budget. // Youth Studies;Nov90, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p5
Reports that the New South Wales Government has provided a 21-page extract from its 1990-1991 Budget on Programs for Young People. Programs included in the extract.