Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and productivity of schizophrenia trials: an ecological study
- GDP vs production figures. Das, A.K. // Chemical Business;Jun/Jul2002, Vol. 16 Issue 6/7, p8
Discusses several issues concerning the gross domestic product (GDP). Definition of GDP; Ways of measuring GDP; Significance of GDP in terms of economics and economic theory; Factors to consider in using production figures for the assessment of GDP.
- Measuring World Better Life Frontier: A Composite Indicator for OECD Better Life Index. Mizobuchi, Hideyuki // Social Indicators Research;Sep2014, Vol. 118 Issue 3, p987
The OECD Better Life initiative recently released a comprehensive set of 11 indicators of well-being covering a group of countries. Each individual indicator corresponds to a key topic that is essential to well-being. However, the problem of aggregating them is left to users of this dataset....
- At A Troubling Crossroads? // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Aug2006, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p11
Presents economic outlook for Latvia for the remainder of 2006 and for 2007. Possibility of macroeconomic imbalances; Expected industrial production for the forecast period; Projected real gross domestic product growth.
- An Immoderate Inventory Cycle. Beauchemin, Ken // Economic Trends (07482922);Apr2010, p17
The article focuses on growth and production. It states that the final estimate of fourth-quarter real Gross Domestic Product registered 5.6%, but was revised down from the second estimate of 5.9%. It notes that it was higher than the 2.2% pace recorded in the third quarter. It suggests that it...
- Output-Debt Relation in an Emerging Economy. Muoghalu, Michael I.; Ezirim, Chinedu B. // Journal of Management Research (09725814);Apr2006, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p4
The relationship between aggregate output and external indebtedness of a typical African economy (Nigeria) using the St. Louis Modeling technique is investigated in this study. Contrary to critics, the St. Louis Modeling approach was found to be effective in explaining the relationships between...
- Chapter 1. Output. // Montenegro Economic Trends;Dec2001, p8
Provides information on the production activities in Montenegro in 2001. Percentage of the total production of the country which represents its total gross domestic product; Developments in the private sector of the country; Efforts of the government to contain the shadow economy, particularly...
- IT Investment: Will the Glory Days Ever Return? Doms, Mark // FRBSF Economic Letter;6/17/2005, Vol. 2005 Issue 13, p1
Reports on the status of investment in information technology (IT) in the United States. Role of IT investment in gross domestic product and productivity growth rates; Double-digit growth of IT investments in the 1990s; Falling prices of IT goods; Maturity of the IT industry.
- Lietuvos pramones vystymosi bei kuro ir energijos vartojimo pramones sektoriuje 2002-2007 m. analize. Gaigalis, Vygandas; �kema, Romualdas // Energetika;2009, Issue 4, p228
Analysis of Lithuanian industry development and fuel and energy consumption in industry for the period 2002-2007 is presented. The growing rate and index of the gross domestic product in Lithuania are shown. The structural changes of Lithuanian manufacturing industry are analyzed. Attention was...
- Egypt. // Gas Deregulation Report Global;2002, Vol. 1, p264
Focuses on the economic condition in Egypt, as of January 2002. Strategic areas included in the plans for privatization; Background on the growth of its gross domestic product; Reasons behind an increase in gas production.