TWC: No Holding Pattern Allowed
- To court they go. Simon, Ellis // Electronic Media;10/21/96, Vol. 15 Issue 43, p2
Reports on the court battle between New York City and Time Warner Cable, over the carriage of Fox News Channel. Time Warner's attempt to bar New York from running the Fox service on a government access channel; City's plans to depose Time Warner Chairman Gerald Levin.
- App flap divides H'wood, cablers. WALLENSTEIN, ANDREW // Daily Variety;3/25/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 59, p1
The article reports that Time Warner Cable Inc. will be facing a litigation from one of the major film production companies regarding its iPad application that transmits live television channels within a subscriber's home in the U.S.
- L.A. sues TWC over 2007 service problems. // CED;Jul2008, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p12
The article discusses the court case of Time Warner Cable (TWC). The city filed the case of Los Angeles for Angeleno cable subscribers due to the alleged multiple laws broke by TWC. They are seeking millions of dollars in fines against the company. The subscriber accuses the TWC of unlawful,...
- Adult Service Sues TWC Over Editing Standards. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;4/4/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 14, p26
The article reports that Adult VOD Inc. filed a lawsuit against Time Warner Cable (TWC) Inc. due to the unreasonable high editing standards, in which Adult VOD claims that TWC made excessive edits on its shows.
- Spat. // CableFAX Daily;1/4/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p2
Reports on the rejection by a federal court of Kansas on the lawsuit filed by Time Warner Cable against Kansas City. Claim of Time Warner against the city; Basis of the court's ruling.
- Time Warner cable site provides data on demand. C.D. // Business Journal (Central New York);9/13/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p18
Reports the services of Time Warner Cable company in the U.S. Menus of service choices; Linkage of the customers to cable listings; Use of cable advertising.
- Set-top service. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/4/93, Vol. 123 Issue 40, p81
Reports on Time Warner Cable's search for ways of handling customer service. Test of a one way video and a two way voice hookup that will enable viewers to communicate with a customer service representative through their television set.
- US Woman Issues Bomb Threat Over Service Problems. // Micro Mart;3/26/2015, Issue 1355, p36
The article reports on the bomb threat received by U.S. cable company Time Warner Cable from a woman, who was later found to be just angry for not getting her cable fixed immediately.
- TWC to Bow 'SignatureHome' // Multichannel News;11/1/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 41, p6
The article reports on the statements of Timer Warner Cable Inc. (TWC) chief marketing officer Sam Howe regarding the company's launch of the SignatureHome service in November 2010 for high-end customers.