BUILDING ON PAST SUCCESS
- DOING RIGHT BY CUSTOMERS. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;12/17/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 50, p33
The article features Pat Esser, president of Cox Communications and recipient of the Executive of the Year award for the year 2007 from "Multichannel News." Esser ensured that Cox is the trusted provider in the digital world, making it as Cox's mantra and marketing slogan. In Esser's first year...
- Cox Cites Customer Growth in Quarter. // Multichannel News;6/19/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p36
Reports on an increase in customers gained by Cox Communications in the first quarter of 2006 in the U.S. Exclusion of the loss incurred by the company from Hurricane Katrina from the calculations of its total subscribers; Satisfaction of Cox president Pat Esser on the increase; Rank of Cox...
- Cox to Telcos: Ya Wanna Fight? Esser, Pat // Broadcasting & Cable;6/12/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 24, p30
The article presents a portion of a speech by Cox Communications president Pat Esser, delivered at Globalcomm 2006 in New York. According to him, the launch of local high-definition television channels by DirectTV worries him. He deliberates on the equality of telecommunication regulations of...
- THE COX CONUNDRUM. Steinert-Threlkeld, Tom // Multichannel News;12/17/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 50, p46
The article traces the growth of U.S. cable and communications company Cox Communications under the leadership of Jim Robbins and his successor, Pat Esser. Robbins and Cox's chief executive James Cox Kennedy expanded Cox in ways that applied their belief that cable firms can become better phone...
- The Rest of the Story. Bellville, Maggie // CableFAX Daily;9/14/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 178, p4
Features Pat Esser, an executive named to replace Jim Robins as president of Cox. Overview of Pat's career; Description of his job performance and work attitude; Characteristics relevant to CEO.
- Speaking to the Enemy:. // CableFAX Daily;6/7/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 110, p2
The article focuses on the market condition of telecommunication company Cox addressed by Pat Esser at the 2006 Globalcomm show. The audience was challenged by Esser to wage war in the market place, and not in Capitol Hill. Esser said that the U.S. Telecommunications Act of 1996, which paved a...
- St Patrick. // CableFAX Daily;10/31/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 211, p1
Highlights an all-employee meeting held by Cox chief operating officer Pat Esser in New Orleans, Louisiana in 2005.
- Esser Garners Grand TAM. // Multichannel News;9/13/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p41
The article announces that Cox Communications president Pat Esser received the 2010 Grand Tam award from the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing.
- TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANIES. // Orange County Business Journal;2004 Book of Lists, Vol. 27, p96
Presents a list of telecommunications companies ranked by the number of employees in Orange County, California as of September 15, 2003. SBC Communications Inc.; Verizon Communications Inc.; AT&T Corp.; Cox Communications Inc.