DOING RIGHT BY CUSTOMERS
- BUILDING ON PAST SUCCESS. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;12/17/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 50, p38
The article reports on efforts by Pat Esser, president of cable and communications operator Cox Communications, to retain Cox's leading role in industry initiatives and maintain its top position in industry rankings. Cox, which have received numerous awards for its customer services, diversity...
- Cox to Telcos: Ya Wanna Fight? Esser, Pat // Broadcasting & Cable;6/12/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 24, p30
The article presents a portion of a speech by Cox Communications president Pat Esser, delivered at Globalcomm 2006 in New York. According to him, the launch of local high-definition television channels by DirectTV worries him. He deliberates on the equality of telecommunication regulations of...
- THE COX CONUNDRUM. Steinert-Threlkeld, Tom // Multichannel News;12/17/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 50, p46
The article traces the growth of U.S. cable and communications company Cox Communications under the leadership of Jim Robbins and his successor, Pat Esser. Robbins and Cox's chief executive James Cox Kennedy expanded Cox in ways that applied their belief that cable firms can become better phone...
- The Rest of the Story. Bellville, Maggie // CableFAX Daily;9/14/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 178, p4
Features Pat Esser, an executive named to replace Jim Robins as president of Cox. Overview of Pat's career; Description of his job performance and work attitude; Characteristics relevant to CEO.
- Speaking to the Enemy:. // CableFAX Daily;6/7/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 110, p2
The article focuses on the market condition of telecommunication company Cox addressed by Pat Esser at the 2006 Globalcomm show. The audience was challenged by Esser to wage war in the market place, and not in Capitol Hill. Esser said that the U.S. Telecommunications Act of 1996, which paved a...
- St Patrick. // CableFAX Daily;10/31/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 211, p1
Highlights an all-employee meeting held by Cox chief operating officer Pat Esser in New Orleans, Louisiana in 2005.
- Esser Garners Grand TAM. // Multichannel News;9/13/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p41
The article announces that Cox Communications president Pat Esser received the 2010 Grand Tam award from the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing.
- Swami Says: Cox's Pat Esser Looks into the Future. // CableFAX Daily;3/23/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 56, p1
Focuses on the prediction made by Cox Communications President Pat Esser on the business condition of the cable television firm in the U.S. by 2010. Percentage of market growth of high definition television package; Integration of voice/Internet services; Plans of the company for its echo...
- Cox Communications Extends Gigabit Speeds to Virginia. // ATM/ Gigabit;Oct2014, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p12
The article informs that Cox Communications is planning to expand its gigabit internet service for residential customers in Virginia. Topics discussed include views of Pat Esser, president of Cox Communications, on the same, deployment of gigabit speeds to businesses as fast as 1,000 megabits...