OPS DIVERSIFY TO SERVE MARKETS
- Psst... I Like My Cable Company. // Multichannel News;12/12/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 46, p31
The author reflects on the customer service of cable providers.
- Think Outside The Cable Box: Align, Refine, Streamline. Mewada, Sanjay // Communications Technology;Q2 2012, p2
The article reports that cable operators are focusing on determining the best models for the long-term sustainability of their businesses in the wake of increasing competition from other channels. As stated, to gain consumer confidence and loyalty cable operators have to recognize consumers as...
- INDEPENDENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AWARD. Arenstein, Seth // CableFAX Magazine;Jul2013, p27
The article features cable television (TV) provider Atlantic Telephone Membership Cooperative which received the Independent Customer Service Award in 2013 from the magazine "CableFAX."
- 'Customer Delight'a Key to Success. Dhoot, Saurabh // Multichannel News;9/14/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 32, p29
In this article the author comments on the recently published "Customer Service Hall of Shame" list which shows that cable and wireless providers in the U.S. are the worst in providing customer service.
- Consumers Stay Tuned to Television. WINSLOW, GEORGE // Multichannel News;1/6/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p8
In the article, the author reflects on the cable television viewers' behavior in the U.S., as of January 2014. He mentions that despite of falling numbers of pay television subscription, numbers of consumers watching television has been raised. He informs that multichannel operator services have...
- Multiplatform Strategies Morph, Multiply. WINSLOW, GEORGE // Multichannel News;1/6/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p10
In this article, the author offers information related to the priorities of the U.S. cable television industry in 2014. She mentions that despite the predictions of collapse of the industry and falling numbers of pay television subscription in 2013, numbers of consumers watching television has...
- Pay TV Needs to Keep Up the Pace in Search. VASISHT, SAM // Multichannel News;1/6/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p27
In this article, the author suggests pay television services providers to focus on developing discovery tools as content selection and customer service for their subscribers as consumers enjoy advanced discovery and navigation.
- WELCOME TO THE MULTICULTURAL MAINSTREAM. Wentz, Laurel // Advertising Age;4/6/2015, Vol. 86 Issue 6, p0018
The article focuses on the trends in advertising and entertainment as of April 2015 which reflect a more multicultural mainstream. Topics covered include the concept of the television commercial "Gracie" for breakfast cereals brand Cheerios, the launch of diverse programming like the family...
- How Can I Help You? // Multichannel News;10/3/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 37, p8
An interview with restaurateur Danny Meyer is presented. When asked about the difference between the cable industry's customer service and hospitality, Meyer mentions the influence of Internet on all people which has changed everything along with the shelf life of innovation. He notes its...