- Copenhagen steps up youth. Engel, Clint // Kids Today;Jun2006, p13
The article highlights the Copenhagen International Furniture Fair held on May 2006 in Copenhagen, Denmark. A large space near the main exhibit entrance of the Bella Center displayed youth furniture, accessories and gift lines from various manufacturers. The space also showcased the entrees to a...
- Milanese whirl. Relph-Knight, Lynda // Design Week;4/7/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p28
The article offers information on the Milan furniture fair in Italy to be held on April 12-17, 2011.
- Views. Mason, Roger // Cabinet Maker;6/29/2007, Issue 5544, p8
The author reflects on the Milan Furniture Fair in Italy. He stresses the support given by the UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) and the Foreign and Commonwealth Offices in Italy, to some of the companies in Great Britain. He elaborated the successes of the manufacturers that exhibited in the event...
- FFS expects to draw more U.S. companies. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;11/22/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p32
Reports on the expectation of the International Furniture Fair to showcase a number of U.S. companies in Singapore. Name of prospective U.S. exhibitors; Optimism of show officials on the growth of U.S. companies participating in the event; Comments of Brett Hatton, president and CEO of exhibitor...
- PIFS to take casual tack. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;11/22/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p32
Reports on the aims of the Philippine International Furniture Show in Manila, Philippines. Focus on attracting casual consumer tastes; Goal of the show to emphasize exhibitors ability to incorporate indigenous materials into upholstery and case goods; Statement of Marlyn Siapno, executive...
- Mexican mfrs. feel heat from Chinese. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;2/25/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p1
Highlights the winter edition of Expo Mueble Internacional furniture show in Guadalajara, Mexico. Move of manufacturers in maintaining competitive positions in the industry; Decline in furniture exports to the U.S.; Investment of manufacturers in solid-wood furniture machinery.
- The lines are blurring, but colorfully. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;6/25/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p71
Comments on the results of the 2001 NeoCon Furniture Show. Trends in textile fabrics; Increase in the number of specialty rug exhibitors.
- Copenhagen sees the light with blond wood. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;05/11/2001, Issue 5237, p4
Highlights the Scandinavian Furniture Fair in Denmark. Demand for modern, light finish designs; Products of Hammel and Club 8.
- Nifty at Fifty. // Cabinet Maker;4/29/2011, Issue 5735, p22
The article reviews the exhibition "Saloni 2011" at Milan, Italy on April 12-17, 2011.