Top 10 tax tips for the smaller business
- TAX PLANNING. Rodgers, Gerald // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);11/15/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p5
The article offers ways on how to do year-end tax planning for small businesses.
- Tax planning for small business owners. Marotta, David John // Hudson Valley Business Journal;12/4/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p16
The article offers tax-saving tips for small business owners.
- Small business. FREEMAN, PETER // Money (Australia Edition);May2012, Issue 145, p14
The article reports on possible tax savings or write-offs for small businesses or motor vehicles prior to the implementation of tax changes in Australia on July 1, 2012.
- Small businesses should prepare for the IRS. // Fort Worth Business Press;02/04/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 41, p10
Offers tax planning tips for small business owners in the United States as of February 4, 2000. Tax-related record keeping system; Tax calendar; Dealing with the US Internal Revenue Service.
- The New Tax Savings Structure for Small Business Owners. Garrett, Matt; Vonk, Don // San Diego Business Journal;8/11/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 32, pA19
discusses the tax savings structure of small business owners in San Diego, California. Hiring of professional advisors who can deliver tax-saving solutions for dollars earned; Imposition of low-tax alternatives; Mechanism of lowering corporate dividends tax.
- Planning Ahead for your Small Business. Campbell, Kelly // CMA Management;May2001, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p42
Offers suggestions to small business owners on how to plan ahead for the payment of taxes in order to avoid unnecessary stress. Getting organized before going to the accountant; Items considered for tax deductions.
- Struggle with taxes continues, but there's some help. Applegate // San Diego Business Journal;02/08/99, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p12
Offers tips on tax planning for small businesses in California. Changes in tax regulation; Scenarios where tax reduction may be applied; Tax tips from the California Society of Enrolled Agents and other sources.
- Use CPA to analyze your tax situation. Hense, Paul A. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/29/97, Vol. 15 Issue 52, p15
Advises small business owners to consult certified public accountants when devising a tax strategy. Complexity of the tax law passed in 1997; Year-end bonuses as a tax reducer; Managing pension plans.
- Tax tips for small businesses. // San Diego Business Journal;3/18/96 Small Business Extra, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p10A
Presents tax tips from tax attorney, Frederick W. Daily. Retirement plans as tax breaks for businesses; Use of tax preparation software; Advice to learn federal and state rules concerning payroll tax withholding and penalties.