- Tandycrafts closes shops, dumps excess baggage. Howell, Debbie // Discount Store News;3/20/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p3
Reports on the closure of the specialty leathercraft stores of Tandycrafts in 1999 and the launching of its electronic commerce site in February 2000. Number of leathercraft stores closed in 1999; Reason for launching an electronic commerce site; Business to be sold by the company.
- LA&M Director Interviewed on "Aubrey's Playroom". // Leather Archives & Museum News;Spring2002, Issue 14, p3
Interviews Leather Archives and Museum Director Rick Storer on the web site, Aubrey's Playroom. Features of the site.
- Saddle, leather-goods maker opens workshop, store here. Cooley, Megan // Journal of Business (10756124);7/31/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 16, pA9
Reports on the opening of Spokane, Washington-based workshop and retail store River City Saddlery, owned by leather-goods maker Jeni Stow. Services offered by the store; Customers of the store.
- Leather goods firms hanging tough. Meadus, Amanda // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/11/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 29, p30
Reports on the state of handbag and small leather goods manufacturing industry. Problems with running of operations; Difficulty in finding United States-based primary suppliers; Research and development of techniques; Environmental costs; Dealing with cost issue.
- 10th World Leather Debut 2011 Photo Gallery 2011. // Leather Crafters & Saddlers Journal;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p54
The article highlights the 2011 World Leather Debut in the U.S.
- Government to support leather sector. // Enterprise (Pakistan);Jul2012, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p14
The article reports that the officials of the Ministry of Commerce (MoC) and Trade Development Authority of Pakistan (TDAP) and representatives of Pakistan Tanners Association (PTA) collaborated for facilitating the development and export of the leather sector.
- Ho, ho, ho! Brogan, Scott // Bay Area Reporter;11/29/2012, Vol. 42 Issue 48, p34
The article offers information on the growth of the leather industry of San Francisco, California.
- Asia Pacific Leather Fair '99. // Colourage;Jan1999, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p65
Features the 1999 Asia Pacific Leather Fair held on April 20-23 in Hong Kong, China.
- Footwear industry burdened with numerous taxes. // Economic Review (05318955);Dec96, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p69
Analyzes data concerning Pakistan-based leather and tanneries companies on the list of Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) in 1995. Top performing companies; Paid-up capital; Networth; Sales; Earnings per share; Price earning ratio; Dividend and bonus.