- Art Forma shows off. // Cabinet Maker;03/17/2000, Issue 5179, p2
Reports on Great Britain-based upholstery company Art Forma's plan to open a showroom and factory in May 2000.
- Vale hopes for repeat show of success. // Cabinet Maker;07/28/2000, Issue 5198, p2
Reports that Great Britain upholstery company Vale Upholstery is planning to open a second regional showroom.
- A bit of the new seen in San Fran. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;8/15/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 48, p49
Introduces new upholstered seating aimed at the design trade by American Leather, Ilami Imports and Omnia at the San Francisco Mart in San Francisco, California. Fulfillment of the contractual lease obligations; Sale of showroom samples; Expansion of the product lines; Retail price for the...
- Ekornes adds two galleries. // Furniture/Today;2/26/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 25, p22
The article reports that Ekornes of Norway has opened galleries in two furniture showrooms, one in Manchester, New Hampshire and the other in Bellevue, Washington State. Ekornes is a recliner and upholstery maker. The New Hampshire showroom owners are Mauricio Quiroga and Sarah Quiroga....
- Custom leather source Design NS expanding operations into Dallas. Cunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;3/26/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p170
The article reports that high-end custom leather upholstery maker Design NS has opened a manufacturing facility and showroom in Dallas, Texas. The Boca Raton, Florida-based company chose Texas for logistical reasons. Design NS vice president Kai Makela said that Texas is a large and growing...
- England gallery opens in Mich. // Furniture/Today;01/29/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p40
Reports that Interior Home Furnishings in Bad Axe, Michigan, has opened a Custom Comfort Center upholstery gallery by England/Corsair, a division of La-Z-Boy.
- Dino Mark Anthony leaves SF showroom. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;01/08/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p2
Focuses on upholstery maker Dino Mark Anthony's decision to close its showroom in San Francisco, California. Reason for the retailer's move; Business activity.
- Taylor King to show at Las Vegas Market. // Furniture/Today;1/12/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 19, p26
The article reports on the plan of high-end upholstery maker Taylor King to open a showroom at the World Trade Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. It states that the company's first showroom will be in Building C, which will include select prices from its traditional and soft modern collections. It...
- Jonathan Adler debuts 6th store. // Furniture/Today;7/25/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p114
The article reports on the opening of a furniture store. Interior designer Jonathan Adler has opened a 1,800-square-foot store in the United States. The store is the first to carry the Jonathan Adler Furniture collection, which debuted at Rowe Furniture during the April High Point market. The...