- Sharps to open home office trio. // Cabinet Maker;03/10/2000, Issue 5178, p4
Reports on British fitted bedroom retailer Sharps' opening of standalone home office showrooms following an increase in operating profits in 1999.
- The Original Bedstead Co. boosts its profits. // Cabinet Maker;2/4/2011, Issue 5723, p4
The article focuses on the report increase of Original Bedstead Co. with its profits before tax by 112,560 pounds for the year ending March 31, 2009 in Great Britain.
- Select Comfort pumps up 4th qtr. earnings forecast. // Furniture/Today;1/20/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p31
Reports on the expected pro forma earnings of airbed manufacturer and retailer Select Comfort for the fourth quarter ended December 28, 2002. Increase in sales; Same-store sales.
- And So To Bed sales ahead. // Cabinet Maker;8/2/2002, Issue 5298, p3
Focuses on the sales of bed and linen business, And So To Bed in Great Britain during the year 2001. Profit; Number of retail stores; Amount of sales.
- Select Comfort 2Q net income drops 72.8%. // Furniture/Today;8/13/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 48, p66
The article reports that airbed maker Select Comfort Corp.'s net income dropped 72.8% in the second quarter of 2007 as sales plummeted 5% from the comparable quarter in 2006. A same-store sales drop of 14% offset sales growth from a net 48 company-owned stores added in the last 12 months....
- Double profits. // Cabinet Maker;12/16/2005, Issue 5469, p3
The article forecasts an increase in the profits of beds retailer, Dreams from December 2005 to March 2006, according to managing director, Mike Clare. Despite difficulties in the furniture industry, Dreams is expected to report positive earnings coupled with growth in excess of 20 percent...
- Unimet 73 AD. // SeeNews Research & Profiles (Company Profiles);2012, p7743
A profile of Unimet 73 AD, also known as Unimet 73 JSC, is presented. The company is based in Svilengrad, Bulgaria and manufactures beds. Ivan Atanasov Ivanov is the chairman of the board and chief executive officer (CEO) of Unimet. Financial information including total assets, liabilities,...
- Potential runs high among young shoppers. // Furniture/Today;8/25/2003 Supplement, Vol. 27, p24
Reports on the state of the industrial category of master bedroom furniture in the U.S. Competition with mattresses in business for retailers; Range of selection for creative pieces; Establishment of warehouse programs to support direct-container business.
- Land Sky files for Chapter 11. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy 11 protection by Land and Sky in Nebraska. Formulation of a reorganization plan; Decline of the waterbed business; Estimation of the assets and debts.