- A lot has changed at Heimtextil. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;1/21/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p31
Focuses on the difference of Heimtextil, a fabric and home textiles show in Frankfurt, Germany. Absence of the exhibitors from different countries; Success of United States companies' show at hotels; Increase in the number of U.S. and European exhibitors.
- Spanish furniture fair offers fresh, perky colors. Sloane, Carole // Home Textiles Today;10/7/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p28
Features textile fabric designs for home furnishings showcased at a Spanish furniture fair in Valencia in 2002. Trends on color and texture; Comparison with U.S. designs.
- Companies Prepare for Summer Market Debut. // Home Textiles Today;7/19/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p10
The article presents the companies that will participate the New York Home Textiles Market Week, which runs in connection with the New York International Gift Fair (NYIGF) and Gift Week, on August 13 and 14, 2010 in New York City including Better Living, Brahms Mount and Caro London.
- PV's focus: Color and dimension. Gilbert, Daniela // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/5/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 66, p14
Reports on trends in the textile industry shown at the 1999 Premiere Vision textile fabrics exhibition in Paris, France. Attendance at the event; Interest in color and fabrics with a number of elements; Pricing of fabrics; Offerings from major fabric manufacturers.
- Despite War Worries, IFFE Marches On. Greene, Joshua; Gilbert, Daniela // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/18/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 55, p12
Highlights the March 2003 International Fashion Fabric Exhibition (IFFE) in New York City. Mills and converters with inventory in the U.S. who established contact with manufacturers looking for domestic fabrics sources; Impact of the possible U.S. war against Iraq on the event; Ways in which...
- Exhibitors eye international audience. Chirls, Stuart // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/15/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 73, p20
Focuses on the International Fashion Fabrics Exhibition slated on October 22, 1996, at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. Worldwide strategic partnerships; Optimism on sales; Luring of European buyers.
- Spring the Talk of Fall L.A. Show. Ellis, Kristi // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/3/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 85, p17
Presents information on the spring and summer offerings shown at the 1998 Los Angeles International Textile Show. Features of the exhibition; Price range of textiles exhibited; Designs of fabrics exhibited.
- L.A. textile show: Debating the season. Malone, Scott // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/13/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 70, p13
Reports on preparations made by textile executives for the 1999 Los Angeles International Textile Show in California. Show as an important venue for reaching West Coast apparel makers; Projected number of exhibitors; Buying trends of apparel makers; Exhibitors' plans to focus on spring/summer...
- A bustling Interstoff Asia. Bow, Josephine // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/27/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 80, p9
Reports on the Interstoff Asia textile fair held in March 1999, in Hong Kong, China. Number of exhibitors; Asian textile suppliers represented in the fair; Market trends shown at the exhibit; Inquiries from American and European customers.
- Quick turnaround key at L.A. Ellis, Kristi // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/27/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 80, p10
Reports on the Los Angeles International Textile Show held in April 1999, in California. Number of exhibitors; Foreign firms which participated in the event; Market trends shown at the event; Products of interest to buyers.