- Market guide: Leather upholstery. // Furniture/Today;4/1/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p98
Presents furniture in leather upholstery. Legacy Leather International's contemporary sectional with chaise covered in Elmo leather; Incanto Divani's sofa dressed in natural pull-up leather and furnished with kidney pillows; McKinley Leather's traditional chair and ottoman group.
- Les soieries de Richard Peduzzi. A. C. // Beaux Arts Magazine;nov2011, Issue 329, p188
The article reviews the exhibition "Les imprudences de Prelle" at Prelle in Paris, France, through February 19, 2012, which features silk upholstered furniture by French furniture designer Richard Peduzzi.
- Alternative Las Vegas show at Plaza spotlights upholstery. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;7/16/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 44, p26
The article reports that the Las Vegas Furniture Show in Nevada that will be held from July 29 to August 2, 2007 will have five new exhibitors in summer 2007. The event will occupy around 25,000 square feet in the Plaza Hotel ballroom. New to the event are Davis International, Franklin Corp.,...
- Kings at the castle . . . de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;09/15/2000, Issue 5205, p16
Features some of the products on show at the 2000 Long Eaton Guild Long Point Exhibition for British manufactured furniture, being held at Elvaston Castle in Derby, England. Focus on upholstered and cabinet furniture; Design trends.
- Brazil show reports record attendance. // Furniture/Today;5/14/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 35, p1
The article offers information on the furniture trade show Movesul Brasil which was held in March 2012 in Bento Goncalves, Brazil. It states that the trade show had 38, 148 visitors and 317 exhibitors, and showcased different upholstery, case goods vendors and mattress. It mentions that...
- Motion garners more serious interest. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;2/5/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p53
The author reports the exhibition of the recliner model sofa developed by Motion upholstery in Las Vegas. The designs created by Motion upholstery gathered keen inquiries from the clients. An overview of the models of the manufactures in the furniture industry, including Craftmaster, Lane Home...
- Contemporary G Plan range. // Cabinet Maker;01/23/98, Issue 5072, p2
Reports that G Plan Upholstery has launched the Vicace collection of fabric and leather upholstery at the 1998 Furniture Show in Great Britain. Number of leather colors and fabric options; Furniture selections; Additions to the standard range.
- Leather, or leather-like, sells at range of prices. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;11/11/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p16
The article focuses on the trend in the leather upholstery which was exhibited during the High Point Market trade show in October 2013. It states that a breathable polyurethane cover was used by Jackson Furniture Co. on sofas. It mentions that the upholstery manufacturer Violino Ltd. added...
- ITALIAN PRODUCERS TEAM UP AS 'DISTRICT' James, Gary // Furniture/Today;3/1/2004 Supplement, Vol. 28, p25
This article reports that leather producers in the Basilicata and Puglia regions of southern Italy have received official certification from the national government recognizing the locale of Matera as an "upholstered furniture district." This recognition, which carries particular weight in Italy...