- Flying start to bed month. // Cabinet Maker;04/07/2000, Issue 5182, p4
Reports on the Sleep Council's launching of a campaign intended to promote Gloucestershire, England's bedroom furniture industry's 2000 National Bed Month.
- Therapedic readies luxury line. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;9/29/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p2
Introduces the Lloyd and Penfield bedding collection of Therapedic in New Jersey. Retail price; Features of the product; Rarity of mattress fills and coil construction.
- McCarron: Customers 'deserve the best' // Furniture/Today;9/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p28
Reports on the marketing strategy of Sit 'n Sleep store manager Jason McCarron in California. Establishment of customer rapport; Enhancement of the shopping process; Customer relations.
- The Sleep Room expands product offer. // Cabinet Maker;1/14/2011, Issue 5720, p8
The article reports on the move of online bed specialist The Sleep Room to add bedroom furniture to its assortment to expand its product offering in Great Britain.
- Boyd adds gel memory foam line. // Furniture/Today;12/12/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 15, p2
The article reports on the addition of gel memory foam line into the businesses of the St. Louis, Missouri-based bed company Boyd Specialty Sleep which will be shipped in mid-December 2011 and will be exhibited at the Las Vegas Market in January 2012.
- 3 secrets to a good night's sleep. Foltz-Gray, Dorothy // Health (Time Inc.);Mar2007, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p144
The article presents advice for consumers who are having difficulty sleeping. Consumers are advised to purchase a mattress and pillow that suits their sleep style, and learn to sleep in a position which is conducive to sleep. A discussion of the advantages and disadvantages of innerspring, air,...
- Sit 'n Sleep takes Rolls-Royce approach. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;9/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p28
Reports on the Rolls-Royce marketing approach of bedroom furniture retailer Sit 'n Sleep store in California. Launch of promotional campaigns; Product quality; Customer services.
- Specialty Sleep Assn. salutes four leaders. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;3/17/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 28, p12
Reports on the awards presented at the 2003 Futon and Specialty Sleep Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada. Recognition of Ergo Customized Comfort as 2002 Retailer of the Year; Boyd Specialty Sleep's receipt of the Manufacturer of the Year award.
- Therapedic launches 3 lines in Morocco. // Furniture/Today;8/16/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p58
Reports that Uni-Confort Maroc, Moroccan licensee of U.S. bedding specialist Therapedic International, has launched three lines of sleep products aimed at the Moroccan hotel industry. Marketing research on bedding technology performed by hoteliers; Market confidence on bedroom furniture brands...