Findon's retail furniture 8b High Street, Cosham
- Reeves. // Cabinet Maker;05/26/2000, Issue 5189, p10
Features Reeves Enterprises Inc.'s bed retail store in Great Britain.
- Beaumont Beds. // Cabinet Maker;05/26/2000, Issue 5189, p10
Features the Beaumont Beds bed retail store in Great Britain.
- Dreams. // Cabinet Maker;05/26/2000, Issue 5189, p11
Features Dreams' bed retail store in Great Britain.
- Bedmart chain grows in Ariz. // Furniture/Today;7/9/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 43, p39
The article reports on the opening of Bedmart's 20th store in metro Phoenix, Arizona. The unit is located on West Northern Avenue. The Phoenix store offers a wide selection of brand-name mattresses from various companies including Simmons, Tempur-Pedic, Europa, Spring Air, and Serta. Mario...
- Off to Bed goes fourth. // Cabinet Maker;10/14/2005, Issue 5460, p6
Reports on the opening of Scottish beds chain Off to Bed's fourth store in Forge, Glasgow. Significance of the store launching to the company's strategic target; Statement of managing director Noel McGallaghy on the determination of the company to focus on the beds market; Features of the new...
- Smallbone eyes bedroom sector in acquisition drive. // Cabinet Maker;4/8/2005, Issue 5433, p6
The article reports that upmarket kitchen and bedroom furniture retailer Smallbone of Devizes is likely to target the bedroom market sector in its search for acquisitions. Two decades ago bedrooms and bathrooms accounted for 20% of the chain's sales, but this has now shrunk to 10%. Charles...
- Sale bodes well at B&Q. // Cabinet Maker;2/27/2004, Issue 5377, p5
Reports on the strong sales for B&Q's kitchen and bedroom products during the winter season. Products offered at the showroom.
- New concept in Surrey. // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2007, Issue 5554, p3
The article reports on the launching of a new concept store in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey by HÃ¤stens, a Swedish bed manufacturer in London. According to the author, the showcases of the company include Scandinavian Frame, Continental divan-style and adjustable models. He added that director...
- Upholding standards. // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2007, Issue 5554, p12
The article focuses on the growing number of consumer complaints on beds in Great Britain. According to the author, the consumer complaints handled by the FIRA's Home Service Technician team has accounted 7.9% on December and the proportion almost doubled on July with 13.57 % and by May it...