Sharps to open home office trio
- The Original Bedstead Co. boosts its profits. // Cabinet Maker;2/4/2011, Issue 5723, p4
The article focuses on the report increase of Original Bedstead Co. with its profits before tax by 112,560 pounds for the year ending March 31, 2009 in Great Britain.
- Select Comfort pumps up 4th qtr. earnings forecast. // Furniture/Today;1/20/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p31
Reports on the expected pro forma earnings of airbed manufacturer and retailer Select Comfort for the fourth quarter ended December 28, 2002. Increase in sales; Same-store sales.
- And So To Bed sales ahead. // Cabinet Maker;8/2/2002, Issue 5298, p3
Focuses on the sales of bed and linen business, And So To Bed in Great Britain during the year 2001. Profit; Number of retail stores; Amount of sales.
- Select Comfort 2Q net income drops 72.8%. // Furniture/Today;8/13/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 48, p66
The article reports that airbed maker Select Comfort Corp.'s net income dropped 72.8% in the second quarter of 2007 as sales plummeted 5% from the comparable quarter in 2006. A same-store sales drop of 14% offset sales growth from a net 48 company-owned stores added in the last 12 months....
- Double profits. // Cabinet Maker;12/16/2005, Issue 5469, p3
The article forecasts an increase in the profits of beds retailer, Dreams from December 2005 to March 2006, according to managing director, Mike Clare. Despite difficulties in the furniture industry, Dreams is expected to report positive earnings coupled with growth in excess of 20 percent...
- Unimet 73 AD. // SeeNews Research & Profiles (Company Profiles);2012, p7743
A profile of Unimet 73 AD, also known as Unimet 73 JSC, is presented. The company is based in Svilengrad, Bulgaria and manufactures beds. Ivan Atanasov Ivanov is the chairman of the board and chief executive officer (CEO) of Unimet. Financial information including total assets, liabilities,...
- Company Overview. // Sealy Corporation SWOT Analysis;Aug2006, p4
Presents an overview of Sealy Corporation, a company which manufactures and markets mattresses and foundations. Revenues generated in fiscal year 2005; The operating profit of the company during the fiscal year 2005; The net profit of the company in the fiscal year 2005.
- Key Facts. // Sealy Corporation SWOT Analysis;Aug2006, p4
Presents key facts about Sealy Corporation, a company which manufactures and markets mattresses and foundations. Address and contact information; Revenues and financial year end data; Number of employees; SIC and NAICS codes; New York Ticker.
- The 2009 Report on Convertible Sofas, Jackknife Sofa Beds and Chair Beds, Studio Couches, Futons Shipped with Frames, and Other Dual-Purpose Sleep Furniture Excluding Custom Furniture Sold Directly to the Customer at Retail: World Market Segmentation... Parker, Philip M. // City Segmentation Reports;1/ 5/2010, pN.PAG
A report that summarizes the economic potential for major cities in more than 200 countries around the globe for convertible sofas, jackknife sofa beds and chair beds, studio couches and other dual-purpose sleep furniture for 2009 is presented. It provides latent demand or potential industry...