Winding up petition
- Appointment of liquidator. // Cabinet Maker;02/25/2000, Issue 5176, p5
Reports on the appointment of several liquidators for companies in the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain.
- Appointment of liquidator. // Cabinet Maker;03/10/2000, Issue 5178, p4
Reports on the appointment of Gordon Simmonds, Simmonds & Co. as liquidator of deals for British furniture manufacturer Class Staff Ltd.
- Liquidator appointment. // Cabinet Maker;03/17/2000, Issue 5179, p4
Reports on appointment of liquidators of Great Britain-based furniture companies as of March 17, 2000.
- Liquidator appointment. // Cabinet Maker;03/24/2000, Issue 5180, p4
Focuses on furniture and upholstery companies in Great Britain with appointed liquidators as of March 24, 2000. John Downs Designs Ltd.; Showhouse Kitchens; Class Staff; Birmingham Pine Bed Co.; Ultimate Interior Design.
- Liquidator appointment. // Cabinet Maker;06/23/2000, Issue 5193, p5
Presents data concerning the asset liquidation of bankrupt companies in the furniture industry, compiled in May 2000.
- Liquidator appointment. // Cabinet Maker;09/01/2000, Issue 5203, p6
Lists liquidator appointments for the furniture industry in Great Britain as of September 2000 including Robert Valentine for furniture distributor Rapid Action Transport Ltd.
- LEGALS. // Cabinet Maker;10/06/2000, Issue 5208, p6
Presents several appointments of liquidators for the furniture industry in Great Britain. Includes David Hill for Taurus Furniture Frames Ltd.; Neale Jackson for Design Studio (Kitchen and Bathrooms) Ltd., a kitchen and bedroom supplier; Tony Mitchell for Mayfair Upholstery Ltd.
- LEGALS. // Cabinet Maker;11/03/2000, Issue 5212, p4
Presents updates on liquidator appointments in the British furniture industry as of November 3, 2000.
- Liquidator appointment. // Cabinet Maker;11/17/2000, Issue 5214, p4
Presents a list of liquidators that have been appointed to look after financially strapped furniture manufacturers and retailers in Great Britain.