Dunlopillo mounts campaign
- Michigan sets discount rule. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;9/2/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p2
Reports on the cooperation among Michigan Attorney General Jennifer Granholm, the state's Better Business Bureaus and the furniture industry, to fight deceptive furniture advertising practices. Development of guidelines that outline how to establish a regular price before merchandise is offered...
- Pump up the volume. Hemsley, Steve // Cabinet Maker;03/19/99, Issue 5130, p24
Reports that British companies in the competitive furniture retailing sector are turning increasingly to radio to make their pitch. Ad spending of the sector from January to December 1998; Use of generic campaigns that promote their entire product offer; Sleep Council's television campaign to...
- Stop being hairy. Kidd // Cabinet Maker;04/02/99, Issue 5132, p5
Comments on furniture chain Ikea's advertising campaign for its branch in Bristol, England.
- Habitat reviews its advertising. // Cabinet Maker;04/09/99, Issue 5133, p4
Reports that the British furniture retailer Habitat is reviewing its British and European advertising accounts.
- Brands back Vale campaign. // Cabinet Maker;04/30/99, Issue 5136, p2
Relates that Surrey, British Columbia-based furniture manufacture Vale Furnishers has invested in a television advertising campaign.
- Silentnight radio campaign sees funny side of life. // Cabinet Maker;09/03/99, Issue 5153, p3
Reports on the radio advertising campaign launched by Silentnight Beds in Great Britain from September 1 to middle October 1999.
- Hypnos promotion. // Cabinet Maker;10/15/99, Issue 5159, p3
Reports that bed manufacturing firm Hypnos has launched an advertising campaign.
- Make the news without breaking the bank. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/99, Issue 5167, p8
Gives advice to furniture retailers on how to build strong awareness of their business without top-flight public relations assistance. Making astute publicity a part of a wider marketing strategy; Importance of building relationships with the target media; Good sources of news.
- Bed advertising tops ...2m. // Cabinet Maker;03/31/2000, Issue 5181, p2
Reports on the advertising budget spent by bed firms in Great Britain in 1999.