Air Force LTT seminar encompasses broad spectrum of topics
- Leadership Conference Held. Becker Jr., Fred R. // Officer;Nov98, Vol. 74 Issue 10, p18
Highlights the meeting of the Reserve Officers Association (ROA) Navy Section in Saint Louis, Missouri on September 1998. Issues discussed; Persons in attendance; Information on the meeting of the ROA Army Section.
- Coming Events. // Officer;Sep2009, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p72
A calendar of events for the Reserve Forces sector in the U.S. from January to June 2010 is presented which includes Interallied Confederation of Reserve Officers (CIOR) Winter Meeting on February 3-6, Reserve Officers Association of the U.S. (ROA)/Reserve Officers Association League (ROAL)...
- 60 Years On. Groskreutz, Anne // Officer;Sep2008, Vol. 84 Issue 7, p54
The article reports on the 60th anniversary of the Reserve Officers Association League (ROAL) in the U.S. ROAL has a history of service and support during the past 60 years that shows in many places and in many ways. There are visible signs around the Reserve Officers Association of the United...
- Vandenberg IMA wins award as top junior officer. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Feb99, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p28
Reports on United States Air Force Reserve Captain Peter Dettelis' receipt of the 1998 Outstanding Junior Officer of the Year award from the Reserve Officers Association during its annual mid-winter conference in Washington, D.C. Purpose of the award; Dettelis' work as space warfare plans...
- Air Force. Gilstad, Claire J. // Officer;Aug98, Vol. 74 Issue 7, p20
Reports on the Air Force Section's series of sessions, committee meetings and awards during the Reserve Officers Association's 1998 National Convention in Boston, Massachusetts. Guest speakers; Topics discusses; Presentation of awards to deserving US Air Force Reserve members.
- Sea services. Becker Jr., Fred R. // Officer;Aug98, Vol. 74 Issue 7, p27
Reports on the Navy Section's participation in the Reserve Officers Association's (ROA) 1998 National Convention in Boston, Massachusetts. Goals and views of four elected officers of the Executive Committee-Navy Section; Presentation of awards to outstanding commands and units; Joint and...
- OPENING SHOTS. DAVIS, ANDREW // Officer;May/Jun2013, Vol. 89 Issue 3, p5
The article focuses on a meeting organized by the Reserve Officers Association of the U.S. in Capitol Hill, Washington D.C. The meeting was attended by the several members of the House Guards and Reserve Caucus. Lt. Gen J.J. Jackson spoke on spoke on increasing the role of reserve service during...
- Seasoning Sergeants. Haskell, Bob // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Jun2001, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p20
Reports on the reservist training program at the I.G. Brown Air National Guard Training and Education Center in Knoxville, Tennessee. School's academic-focused curriculum; Number of graduates since its opening in 1968.
- C-141s deliver paratroopers right on time for Exercise Tandem Thrust. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Aug2001, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p25
Reports that the United States Air Force Reserve Command C-141 Starlifter crews and B-52 Stratofortress crews have successfully dropped paratroopers and bombs as part of the Tandem Thrust 2001 training exercise in Australia. Number of soldiers deployed by the US.