- Malcolm Smith Pak Jak. // Dirt Bike;May95, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p56
Evaluates the Malcolm Smith Pak Jak jacket. Waterproof feature; Retail price; Fitting into a small space.
- Coats score on late rally. Friedman, Arthur; Haber, Holly // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/13/1996, Vol. 171 Issue 30, p3
Reports on the market performance of coats in the United States during the winter of 1995. Popularity of active outerwear to buyers; Customer preferences; Important categories in fabrics and materials. INSET: Season's scoreboard..
- Braving the great outdoors. // USA Today Magazine;Jan96, Vol. 124 Issue 2608, p94
Looks at the Willis & Geiger's line of jackets and the Eisenhower Fishing Jacket for the outdoors. Description of jackets; Price of jackets.
- Active looks ignite outerwear. Friedman, Arthur // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/18/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 76, p13
Reports on the increasing fall coat sales in the United States. Down-filled and polyester fiberfill microfiber anoraks; Short wool coats; Fake furs; Fiber coats; Rainwear's poor sales performance.
- Surely shearling! White, Renee Minus // New York Amsterdam News;7/16/94, Vol. 85 Issue 29, p17
Reports on the popularity of shearling jackets for men and women. Loose and sporty look; Styles; Finger-tip lengths.
- Heavy-duties hit record pace. Heil, Jennifer // Automotive News;7/25/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5562, p16
Reports on the sales of Class 8 trucks for the first six months of 1994. Increase from sales in 1993; Role of just-in-time manufacturing.
- Trucks set May record. Detkowski, Karen L. // Automotive News;6/12/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5609, p59
Reports on the sales of trucks in North America for May 1995. Increase in sales; Increase in production.
- Truck sales break another record. // Overdrive;Oct94, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p23
Reports on the increase in sales of heavy trucks in the United States in July 1994. 1994 sales as the highest in trucking history; 18 percent increase from 1993; Ranking of trucking companies.
- Truck sales by GVW, February & YTD. // Automotive News;3/25/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5651, p26
Presents a list of statistics of truck sales in the United States.