Screen makes a big impact
- Advertising biz searches for reel alternatives. Woodward, Sarah // SHOOT;08/27/99, Vol. 40 Issue 34, p1
Reports on the emergence of a technology called Digital Versatile Disc in the advertising industry. Comparison with the 3/4 inch format that is the industry standard; Benefits over the standard compact disc; Comments of industry representatives on the applications of the technology.
- Untitled. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek Western Edition;8/2/93, Vol. 43 Issue 31, p24
Features a consumer magazine advertising promotion for the Fisher Audio's Studio 24 `CD management system' showing rock star Alice Cooper and an elderly woman supposed to be his mother. Studio 24 audio equipment; Product description.
- Nu.millennia takes CDs visual. Stanley, T.L. // Brandweek;10/23/95, Vol. 36 Issue 40, p4
Reports on San Diego, California-based Nu.Millennia Inc.'s launch of a print and television advertising campaign for its enhanced CD products that combine music with visual images. Phillips-Ramsey's creation of television spots; Focus of advertisements on technology; Retail price of CD products.
- TIPS FOR INCORPORATING AUDIO AND VIDEO EQUIPMENT. Czyzak, Tim // Smart Business Cleveland;Mar2012, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p16
The article discusses ways on how companies can incorporate audio-video equipment in various business functions. Audio-video systems act as communication tools by displaying images and playing sound that can reach a wider audience. Travel expenses can be avoided by using videoconferencing...
- BMP campaign promotes Sony batteries and camcorder range. // Campaign (UK);12/05/97, Issue 49, p8
Reports that Sony has launched an advertising campaign developed by the agency BMPDDB for its Stamina range of batteries and camcorders in England. Details of the tube ads for the batteries; Television campaign for the camcorder; People involved in the campaign creative process.
- Consumer electronics: Eastman Kodak. G.K. // Brandweek;6/13/94, Vol. 35 Issue 24, The 1994 Effies p25
Features the advertising campaign of Eastman Kodak for its Photo CD System. Television spots demonstrating the reproduction capabilities of Photo CD by close attention to real people's reaction; Agency; Effie advertising gold awardee for consumer electronics.
- AV Product Showcase. // School Library Journal;Jan82, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p8
Announces the AV Product Showcase feature of the periodical 'School Library Journal.' Feature schedules; Contact information.
- Bi-wiring in the 1920s. Horn, Geoffrey // Gramophone;Apr97, Vol. 74 Issue 887, p126
Takes a look at an advertisement taken from `The Gramophone,' dated October 1923 about the Duophone tone-arm used to install additional signal paths to permit the bi-wiring of loudspeakers. Features; Applications.
- JVC Sends New Signal For Women. Hein, Kenneth // Brandweek;2/18/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p9
Focuses on the advertising campaign launched by JVC Corp. for its car audio 700 Series. Target market of JVC for the 700 Series; Range of women celebrities that will be featured on its advertising campaigns.