- Tone on Tone on Tone. BROWN, BETSY; READ, MIMI // House Beautiful;Sep2011, Vol. 153 Issue 7, p128
Several photogrpahs depicting interior design and wall painting of a house are presented.
- burle. // Hospitality Design;Aug2011, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p40
A photograph of a wall designed by Modular Arts is presented.
- WALLCOVERINGS ALL-NATURAL. // House Beautiful;Sep2010, Vol. 152 Issue 8, p66
Photographs of several wallcoverings are presented including Glass from Maya Romanoff Corp., Sand from Ronald Redding Designs, and Stone from Weitzner Ltd.
- Wallcoverings. // Home Furnishings;Jun/Jul96, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p57
Profiles wallcoverings from various manufactures which may be used for interior decoration. Description of collections; Identification of colors and patterns.
- Wallcoverings manufacturers launch campaign to grow market. // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p5
Reports that the Wallcoverings Manufacturers Association (WMA) launched a generic public relation-based promotion to stimulate demand. Efforts of the WMA to make wallpaper desirable; Allegations that consumers might be undervaluing the advantages of wallpaper.
- New research links wallpaper, women and wiles. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p6
Presents information on a study done on home decorating habits of women by the Wallcoverings Manufacturers Association. How the study was carried out; Indepth look at the study; Conclusions of the study.
- Off the Wall. Fitterman, Tobe // Buildings;Mar1999, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p40
Discusses the benefit of using wallcoverings for a building's interior design. Importance of typing; Information on color palette and pattern creation; Tips on locating an experienced contract installer.
- Lasting good looks. Patterson, Maureen // Buildings;Feb98 Supplement Interiors, Vol. 92 Issue 2, p16
Provides information regarding wallcoverings which frame spaces with style and enduring performance. Suggestions of executives and interior designers regarding wallcoverings; Advantages of wallcoverings; Types of wallcoverings. INSET: What's in a weight?.
- Small on space, big on wallcoverings. // Home Furnishings;May/Jun98, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p14
Focuses on B and A Dale's wallcovering business in the Nottingham Area, England, which is owned by Brian and Ann Dale. Estimation on the percentage of sales which goes to wallcoverings; How the business benefits from being on a corner site; Financial details on the books sold at the store; Price...
- NATURAL COVER. Medford, Sarah // Town & Country;Apr2004, Vol. 158 Issue 5287, p137
Provides information on bamboo, silk and straw coverings including those available at Maya Romanof, Cowtan & Tout.