Show guests a good time
- Independent Briefs. // Public Relations Tactics;Mar2003, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p24
Reports developments related to public relations (PR) in the U.S. as of March 2003. Formation of the PRConnections.com network of independent PR consultants; Collaboration of PR counselors Thomas Harris, Judith Rich and Kathy Rand to help marketing executives maximize investment in PR; Survival...
- To integrate or not to integrate? Adams, Bill // Public Relations Tactics;Dec94, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p22
Reports on the discussion among members of the Public Relations Society of America on the issue of whether or not to integrate marketing with public relations. Composition of the panel on the discussion on integrated marketing communications; Arguments for and against the issue.
- THE VALUE OF SPIN. Bold, Ben // Campaign;3/9/2001, Issue 10, p30
Examines the public relations research and evaluation toolkit sponsored by the Public Relations Consultants Association and the Institute of Public Relations in Great Britain. Aims of the toolkit; Challenges in the evaluation of public relations; Significance of public relations in the...
- PR grapples with consolidation's 'awkward factors'. Sudhaman, Arun // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;10/30/2008, p18
The article comments on the struggles of multinational public relations (PR) agencies in Asia to deal with clients' continued proclivity for global alignments that do not guarantee excellent returns in the region in 2008. It includes an in-depth analysis of the awkward factors that accompany...
- Get Your Pitch Noticed by a Major Publisher. Libert, Kelsey // Harvard Business Review Digital Articles;10/14/2014, p2
The article discusses the factors that public relations (PR) professionals should consider to get press coverage based on the findings of an exclusive survey of digital publishers about their view on PR pitches, with information on the concept of robot invasion arising from the rise of content...
- PR hits the highest points of success. Gofton, Ken // Marketing (00253650);11/25/99 Supplement Top 200, p23
Highlights trends affecting public relations agencies in Great Britain. Ranking of the top 30 agencies based on fee income in 1998; Impact of the Internet, digital technology and electronic commerce; Shift of image from that of a supplier to a boardroom consultant; Takeovers and mergers. ...
- New Age Public Relations Is Quite Sophisticated. Nucifora, Alf // Business News New Jersey;04/04/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 14, p17
Discusses the challenges that the marketing sector has to deal with in the advent of sophisticated practices in public relations (PR). Shift towards integrated marketing; PR as a strategic marketing weapon; Services that need to be offered by a PR shop.
- Laguna Hills Mall Spruces Up, Goes After Teens, Boomers. Bellantonio, Jennifer // Orange County Business Journal;7/07/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 27, p40
Reports developments related to business marketing in California as of July 2003. Leasing strategy of Laguna Hills Mall; Promotion of managing director Dan Olson to chief executive of Y&R Cos.; Awards for companies in public relations business.
- Rocking rhythms remind Los Angeles that California living isn't half bad. Wood, Daniel B. // Christian Science Monitor;6/28/95, Vol. 87 Issue 149, p3
Focuses on the reasons behind the surge of public relation campaigns in California City. Attempts to project city's importance and facilities; Five year community-outreach program by New Los Angeles Marketing Partnership (NLAMP); Other campaigns recommended by the people.
- Is Reg FD Bringing IR, PR Closer? // Treasury & Risk Management;May2002, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p14
Examines the importance of public relations and marketing in handling business enterprises in the U.S.