Getting by on a venue menu
- COMMENT. Francisco, Lorraine // Event;Aug2008, p76
The author reflects on the debates involving the British special events industry as of August 2008. These debates which were raised during the Exhibition Show centered on catering at exhibition venues and the state of the international exhibition market in London, England. She notes that though...
- Added attractions. Gannaway, Belinda // Event;Apr2004, p31
Looks at four areas in which exhibition venues are investing to keep customers coming back for more. Importance of quality and innovation for catering; Addition of leisure facilities to keep visitors on site for longer hours; Tools in marketing an exhibition venue; Customer services.
- THE LIST. // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/17/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p10
Lists companies that are in the business of catering in Fairfield County, Connecticut as of February 2003. Company executives; Top three events catered in 2002; Company specialties.
- Dial-a-diet. Sims, S.M. // Harper's Bazaar;Jul91, Issue 3355, p75
Observes the growing popularity of firms that deliver low-calorie, low-fat, haute cuisine meals. Sample offerings of Fresh 'N Fit, and Deliteful Daily Diet Deliveries; Price Ranges.
- Taste sensation. Micucci, D. // Harper's Bazaar;Aug91, Issue 3356, p148
No abstract available.
- Caterers steamed over speedway fee. Andrews, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/17/94, Vol. 14 Issue 43, p1A
Reports on the reaction of caterers over the rule requiring them to pay fees for the right to operate at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Required fines; Arguments against the rule; Caterers' claim of excessive fee imposition; Accusation that the scheme favors Jug's Catering Inc. and Carefree...
- The rise and rise of contractors. Baker, Jane // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;Apr2003 Supplement, Vol. 192 Issue 4267, p31
Focuses on the growth of the contract catering sector in Great Britain. Market value of the sector; Number of employees in the sector; Number of contract caterers in the country; Major contract caterers in the country; Changes in the sector during the 1980s. INSETS: THE MAJOR PLAYERS IN THE...
- CATERING FACILITIES. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2008 Supplement, Vol. 54 Issue 68, p144
The article lists catering facilities ranked by number of banquet area square feet in the New York including Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Nautical Cruise Lines and Dave & Buster's.
- Largest hotel caterers. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);9/09/96, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p27
Presents a list of the largest hotel caterers in New Orleans, Louisiana, ranked by 1995 gross catering revenue. Off-premise catering; Cuisine offered; House specialties; Catering contact position; Contact information.