IAEM issues online survey
- Why people revisit a Web site. // Inc.;1997 Inc. Technology 2, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p26
Provides a graph depicting the reasons why people revisit a Web site, according to a report from IntelliQuest Web Evaluation Services.
- Roy Morgan Internet Monitor. // Bulletin with Newsweek;03/21/2000, Vol. 118 Issue 6216, p80
Presents the results of a survey of Internet usage in Australia, conducted by Roy Research Monitor. Attitude towards providing credit card information over the Web; Top Web sites visited by Australians in January 2000.
- Web Poll. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;10/19/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 247, p4
The article focuses on the comments posted in the website of the journal related to the people's preference whom they would love to represent the 114th Assembly District.
- indicators. // American Demographics;Nov2000, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p26
Presents the results of several surveys conducted in 2000 in the United States. Increased in the number of grand-parent maintained household; Information on a survey of individuals who built their own Web sites; Survey on the time spent in home cooking.
- O&P Business News Invites You to Be Part of the News. // O&P Business News;6/1/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p1
The article announces that the website of the journal has a poll question which correlates directly to the articles that will be published in the journal.
- WEBSITE STRAWPOLL. // Employee Benefits;Oct2006, p12
A website strawpoll concerning the increased rights for leave and pay under the Work and Families Act on parents is presented.
- Take your time, but... SWEATT, ALLAN (A.J.) // Modern Machine Shop;Nov98, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p34
Presents quotes from those people who are skeptical about Web sites, and still managed to survive.
- Great Minds Think Alike? Applebaum, Simon // Multichannel News;6/3/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p6
Reports on polls carried out by E! Online and TV Guide Online. Question asked in the poll of the E! Online; Revelation of details of E! Online's poll; Topic of the poll conducted by TV Guide Online; Information on results of TV Guide Online's poll.
- FOR THE BOOKMARK. Gardyn, Rebecca // American Demographics;Feb2003, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p15
Features a Web site that offers public opinion data. Source of information posted in the Web site; Types of data offered.