Germans target Indian business
- Moscow show is a top seller. Goddard, Charlotte // Marketing Event;Oct98, p12
Reports on the staging of a car show Autosalon 99 in Moscow, Russia. Percentage of tickets sold for the show; Success of the Moscow International Motor Show organized by ITE; Exhibitors that won awards.
- ITE appoints new chief. // Marketing Event;Feb2001, p4
Reports on the appointment of Nigel Stapleton as chief executive officer of ITE, an exhibitions and event firm. Details on the appointment; Corporate profits posted by the company as of September 2000; Condition of exhibitions industry in the United States.
- Working in cyberspace. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Apr2000, p51
Deals with the potential of exhibitions and special events being operated on the Internet. Impact of the Internet and Web-based technology on the events industry; Internet division formed by events organizer ITE; Efforts of Tarsus for its Internet strategy; Virtual exhibitions from...
- ITE chief quits as spend fears grow. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p4
Announces the resignation of Steve Monnington as chief executive of ITE company. Rumors following the resignation of ITE marketing director, Gael Pineau with finance director, Darra Comyn; Earnings of the company; Comments from chairman, Lawrie Lewis.
- ITE looks to recover. // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p4
Reports on the resignation of Nigel Stapleton from ITE following the decision of the company to slow down its acquisition program. Reason for the resignation; Impact of the Turkish financial crisis on the company; Finances of the company.
- With Hugo trolling, ITE goes strolling into Japan. Guider, Elizabeth // Variety;02/02/98, Vol. 369 Issue 12, p24
Reports that `Hugo the Troll,' the interactive TV gameshow of ITE, is set to be introduced in Asia with the opening of its office in Japan. Date of opening of the Tokyo office; Purpose of opening a Tokyo office by ITE; Success of `Hugo the Troll' in Thailand.
- Nordic players eager to interact. Edmunds, Marlene // Variety;02/09/98, Vol. 369 Issue 13, p62
Features Saraxa and ITE, two Scandinavian companies that have made their mark as vendors of interactive television game shows. Business background of the companies; Comments of each company's chief executive officer on the industry; Features of the interactive games by Saraxa and ITE.
- National leader has worked for public and private sectors. Mihailovich, Steven // Business Press: Serving Southern Nevada;12/27/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 52, p18
Profiles Richard Romer, a former transportation engineer and partner of Orth-Rogers Associates. Employment background; Overview of the vice presidency post assumed by Romer at ITE.
- Untitled. // Personnel Today;9/18/2007, p66
The reports that Indian call centre operator Hero ITES, a subsidiary of Hero Group AG, has acquired Telecom Service Centres. Hero ITES, has pledged to increase its staff based in Great Britain following the acquisition. Ken Hills, chief executive at TSC, has stated that the acquisition will be...