Swedes spend on trade shows
- Venue-finding made easy. // Event;Nov2002, p9
Focuses on finding a venue for exhibition and other corporate events. Advantages of dealing with venue-finding agencies; Relations between the choice of venue and the type of the firm; Reasons behind the popularity of restaurants as venue.
- Corporate exhibitors report '99 plans. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Jan1999, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p10
Presents graphs reflecting 1999 forecast on corporate exhibitions in the United States and Canada. 1999 budget; Effect of inflation on exhibition budget; Budget allocations; Changes in exhibit space.
- Sales & QA. // Expo Magazine;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p32
The article provides an answer to a question whether selling different levels of sponsorships and letting exhibitors pick from a range of options designated for each level on a first-come, first-served basis is a good idea.
- Cebu show called better than expected. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;4/21/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 32, p26
Highlights the Cebu International Furniture and Furnishings Exhibition in Cebu City, Philippines. Sales generated by the show; Role of the Cebu Furniture Industry Foundation in organizing the event; Constituency of the buyers.
- CREATING INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT: THE CASE OF JAPAN WEEK IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA. Morfessis, Ionna // Economic Development Review;Fall88, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p40
Focuses on Japan Week, a week-long series of trade, cultural and sports events focusing on Japan, conducted by the city of Phoenix in Arizona. Objectives of Japan Week; Selection of the event coordinators; Solicitation of corporate sponsorship; Press and publicity; Benefits of the program.
- EXHIBITORS CRY OUCH! Chatfield-Taylor, Cathy // Association Meetings;Feb2003, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p18
Focuses on the financial problems being experienced by the exhibitions industry in the U.S. Percentage of the decrease of exhibitor budget in 2002; Effects of mergers and acquisition on the number of exhibiting companies; Actions that should be taken by exhibition managers to increase...
- Pop 2000 gets more backing. // Marketing Event;Sep2000, p6
Presents the sponsors for the Pop 2000 venture exhibition. Information on the sponsors; Details on the exhibition.
- Trading insults at Popkomm. // Music Week;8/30/2003, Issue 34, p11
Presents several criticisms during the 2003 Popkomm Trade Fair in Germany. Decrease on the number of exhibitors; Sponsors of the event; Level of profitability.
- Jewellery show seeks patrons. // Marketing Event;Feb98, p11
Discusses International Jewellery London's search for sponsorship for its British and European award for young designers, a new feature of the trade show to be held on September 6-9, 1998 in London, England.