- Full assembly. Scholes, Laura // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);1/30/95, Vol. 15 Issue 30, p7A
Features convention and trade show contractors in the United States. Differences between the services of general and independent contractors; Profiles on general contractors Freeman Decorating Co. and GES Exhibition Services; Services offered to trade show organizers; Work done by contractors...
- Wall Street shows no patience with event firm's shortcomings. Denitto, Emily // Crain's New York Business;09/14/98, Vol. 14 Issue 37, p4
Presents financial information on Caribiner International company, in relation to its losses in 1998. Expected decline in earnings per share; Total revenue for the company; Comments made by Brian Shepherd, president of Caribiner Communications company.
- Caribiner looks toward Europe. // Marketing Event;Mar1997, p10
Reports on United States-based Caribiner's plan to expand in Europe through acquisitions. Acquisition of Spectrum in June 1996; Plan of Caribiner and Spectrum to build the first global communication agency in Europe.
- The yanks are coming now. Misty, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Apr98, p14
Reports the coming of the United States (US) businesses on European exhibitions and events market. Explanation on the two-way process in the industry; Details on the acquisition of the firm, Caribener on three companies in the United Kingdom; Response of the European market on the coming of...
- Special events market tightens. Jones, Sarah // Adweek New England Edition;07/28/97, Vol. 34 Issue 30, p5
Reports on New York State-based Caribiner International's acquisition of Boston, Massachusetts-based Envision Corp. Impact of the deal on local specialty marketing companies; Competitors' reactions to the move; Significance of the deal for the merger entity Envision/Caribiner; Company officials...
- Caribiner buys ...6m WCT Live. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug97, p4
Reports that Caribiner International has bought WCT Live in a $10 million deal. Background information on the companies.
- Meeting the street. Denitto, Emily // Crain's New York Business;04/14/97, Vol. 13 Issue 15, p3
Reports on the success of Caribiner International Incorporated's initial public offering which started in March 1996. Details on trading of the stock; Remarks by the company's chief executive and chairman Ray Ingleby; Reasons cited for the company's success; Background information on the company.
- Show time. Briscoe, Megan // Indiana Business Magazine;Oct96, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p16
Focuses on the work of Indiana-based exhibition houses. Includes of outstanding work by Hamilton Displays, The Exhibit House, ICON Inc., EPC, Exhibiteam and Channel-Kor.
- Last peek at NPE news. // Plastics Technology;Jun97, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p68
Presents different products from companies around the globe exhibited in Chicago in June 16-20, 1997. Roboshot EV machine from Cincinnati Milacron Plastics Machinery; MacroPack die from Macro Engineering and Technology Incorporated; KEB 100 from Kupp Kautex; Two urethane RIM materials and foam...