Air-con stand contract for Z
- HVAC market overview. // Machine Design;11/05/98, Vol. 70 Issue 20, APPLIANCE TECHNOLOGY: NEWS p4
Presents an overview of the overall United States market for heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) as of November 1998. Estimated sales of air-conditioning appliances; Largest segment in air-conditioning market.
- Air conditioners. // Design News;12/26/94, Vol. 50 Issue 25, p52
Presents a list of companies in the United States that manufacture air conditioners. Includes Custom Controls Co.; Daewoo; Drake Industries Inc.; Electrografics International Corp.
- Ductless Marketers Touting U.S. Growth. Schwartz, Kimberly // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/25/2011, Vol. 242 Issue 17, p1
The article reports on the growth of ductless air condition systems in the U.S. According to ductless air conditioner manufacturers, the heightened awareness of the technology is one of the main reasons for the growth. The author discusses aspects of the ductless system in reducing energy...
- Give Credit Where It's Due. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/25/2011, Vol. 242 Issue 17, p30
In this article, the author discusses aspects of the 12th annual instructor contest in the U.S. The author announces that the journal is accepting nominations for the 2011 Instructor of the Year. She adds that the contest aims to recognize and reward the instructors who have dedicated their...
- what's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/5/2007, Vol. 230 Issue 10, p8
The article features several products available to help American heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning contractors in their businesses. They include Takagi Industrial's T-K3 residential tankless water heaters, Z-Flex's drain-backflow adapter for Takagi on-demand water heaters, and Advanced...
- Cool Aid. Smith, Kelly // Money;May99, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p193
Offers information on home-cooling systems. Economic considerations; The split-system central air conditioner; Efficiency of central air conditioning systems; Upgrading to a more energy-efficient system; Extras that can cost money; Key abbreviations; Choosing a contractor; Keeping energy costs...
- The Role of ACRIB and the benefits it brings to members. Garner, Graham // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Dec2007 Supplement, p10
The article presents information on the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Industries Board (ACRIB), which was formed in 1994 to bring together as one the trade bodies that were allied to the RAC Industry. ACRIB was envisioned to represent them when relating to the press, government and similar...
- A Capital reason to celebrate. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Feb2008, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p8
The article announces that commercial refrigeration specialist Capital Cooling has received the Refrigeration Contractor of the Year Award as well as the company's account manager, Alan Hunter, was presented the Individual Outstanding Contribution Award.
- Quality rebuild service. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Jan2009, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p10
The article reports on the acquisition of an ISO 9001 quality management certificate by compressor remanufacturer Zeftec. Zeftec is based in Tamworth, England and has grown steadily by word of mouth since it was established by Gary Symes in 1995. The author notes that despite its success, the...