Jack Morton lines up Euro offensive
- Jack Morton secures Athens Olympics role. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Feb2003, p8
Reports that Jack Morton Worldwide has been appointed to produce the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2004 Olympic Games in Athens, Greece. Greek artistic director who will work with the agency; Comments from Jack Morton Chairman Lois Jacobs about ceremonies.
- Jack Morton buys Denby Associates. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Feb99, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the acquisition of Denby Associates, a corporate exhibit designer, by Jack Morton Co., a New York-based corporate and marketing communications company.
- Lessons to be learnt from global mergers. McCall, Josh // Marketing Event;May2000, p9
Focuses on the globalization in the marketing industry through consolidations. Difference s between marketing agency cultures in the United States and the United Kingdom; Emphasis given by marketing agencies on client service; Details on the consolidations made by Jack Morton Co.
- Jack Morton acquires Caribiner unit. // B to B;03/27/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p55
Reports on the Jack Morton Co.'s agreement to acquire Caribiner International Inc.'s communications division.
- Industry backs Eventia merger plans. Bold, Ben // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jul/Aug2012, p10
The article focuses on the merger of Eventia and International Visual Communications Association (IVCA) which has been accepted by Motivcom PLC and Jack Morton Worldwide.
- BRAND EXPERIENCE AGENCY OF THE YEAR. // Event;Oct2010, Special section p29
The article announces that Jack Morton Worldwide is the winner of the 2010 Brand Experience Agency of the Year award, Beatwax and Flourish Creative highly commended agencies, while Ignite and TRO were the finalists.
- Jack Morton buys Caribiner division. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Apr2000, p4
Reports that Caribiner International has sold its worldwide communications division to Jack Morton Co. a live event company in the United States. Cost of the sale; Business losses of Caribiner; Impact of the sale on Jack Morton's presence in Europe; Merger of Caribiner with Creation...
- Maximum integration, maximum impact. Bond, Claire // Event;Feb2008, p65
The article stresses the importance of collaboration to successful experiential marketing campaigns. It says that the inaugural Event 100 Live forum of the "Event" magazine was held in November 2007 to provide the special events industry with a catalyst for in-depth, relevant discussion on the...
- Claire Bond. Bond, Claire // Event;Feb2008, p83
The author expresses views on the significance of terminology to the special events industry in Great Britain. She stresses that those who devote their working weeks to the industry fail to reach a common ground regarding the appropriate terminology. Also noted is that brands are increasingly...