New head for country fairs
- NatMags sets up new team. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec98, p4
Announces that the National Magazine Company has brought in Lorraine Adams to head its exhibition team for the 1999 Cosmopolitan Show. Previous projects of Adams; Information on the team to be headed by Adams; Information on the previous team line-up.
- Edwards groomed as NatMags' heir apparent. // Marketing Week;10/15/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p14
Announces the promotion of Duncan Edwards to deputy managing director of The National Magazine Company, which is the publisher of 11 magazines including `Cosmopolitan.' Controversy surrounding the promotion; Employment record of Edwards at the company; Previous position held by Edwards.
- The National Magazine Company has... // Campaign;04/17/98, Issue 16, p18
Presents information on the appointment of Lara Tabor, by the National Magazine Company. Post Tabor will hold; Background information on Tabor.
- Hotcakes nets ex-Cosmo man. // Marketing Event;Sep2000, p4
Reports that Matt Briggs, former deputy show director of Cosmopolitan Show, has joined brand experience consultancy Hotcakes as a full-time producer. Information on the acquisition of Gruner + Jahr company by National Magazine; Remarks from Briggs.
- Shopping guide. // Country Living;Dec2003, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p134
Presents a shopping guide that contains an index of manufacturers, antiques dealers, and stores where merchandise featured in the December 1, 2003 issue of the magazine "Country Living" can be obtained.
- Editor's journal. // Country Living;May2004, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p12
Presents details of the articles published in the May 2004 issue of the journal "Country Living."
- Editor's journal. // Country Living;Aug2004, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p12
Presents information about various articles published in the August 2004 issue of the journal "Country Living."
- Editor's journal. Nancy // Country Living;Oct2005, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p12
Presents an introduction to the October 1, 2005 issue of the journal "Country Living."
- House of the year. Morton, K.S.; Wills, R. // Country Living;Feb1991, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p67
Photo essay with text of the `Country Living' House of the Year, a New England Colonial designed by architect Richard Wills. 17th-century details; Up-to-date comforts; Environmental awareness in the house design and landscape; Neo-Americana interior decor. Includes source information.