Inside adds to bike portfolio
- Visitors up for Inside's expos. // Marketing Event;Mar1999, p6
Reports the increase in attendance posted by Inside Communications for its Show Expo and Event Show. Details on the acquisition of Show Expo by Inside.
- The Event Show. Bond, Claire // Event;Jan2005, p23
Previews the third annual Event Show organised by Inside Communications to be held at the National Hall in Olympia in London, England from January 26 to 28, 2005. Focus of the event; Services provided by exhibitors; Information on a programme of live acts during the show.
- Volvo's triangular initiative. // Marketing Event;Feb2000, p10
Reports on the sports events sponsored by automobile maker Volvo in London, England. Overview of London's International Boat Show; Promotion of cars in the event; Involvement of Volvo in the boating community.
- WELCOME. // Street Machine;Jan2005, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p77
Presents information on the "Street Machine" Magazine Summernats automobile exhibition. Overview of the 1975 Street Machine Nationals in Griffith, New South Wales; Changes in the event; Factors that influenced sponsors to get involved in the event.
- Chevyâ€™s Man U sponsorship scores from miles away. // Automotive News;4/20/2015, Vol. 89 Issue 6669, p0066
The article reports on the participation of automobile manufacturer Chevrolet in the 2015 Seoul Motor Show in South Korea and its sponsorship agreement with professional football club Manchester United.
- AMERICAN BIG TWIN NEWS. // Dealernews;Apr2000, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p44
Presents news concerning the motor vehicle industry, compiled as of April 2000. Includes veteran motorcycle racer Steve Morehead's proposals to improve the American Motorcyclist Association's (AMA) US Flat Track Championships; Exhibit of motorcycles during the International Powersports Dealer...
- Stop press. // Marketing Event;May98, p5
Presents news briefs concerning the exhibitions industry. Coverage of the 1998 World Superbike Championships and the Isle of Man TT Race to be sponsored by Shell UK; Launching of Wedding-Expo, a wedding exhibition by the London Wedding Show; How the Turin International Car Exhibition boosted its...
- AIDS Memorial Quilt heads for D.C. in Oct. // Advertising Age;2/5/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 6, p16
The article reports on developments in advertising sponsorship in the United States as of February 1996. AIDS Memorial Quilt seeks sponsors for its first complete historic display since 1992 in Washington, D.C. on October 11-13. Leadville Trail 100 Mountain Bike Race is searching for sponsors...
- Higher authority prevails in battle over sponsorship. Koranteng, Juliana // Advertising Age International;Jul97, pI6
Focuses on the decision of Court of Arbitration for Sports in Switzerland that the International Rowing Federation (FISA) should control sponsorship rights to national team's clothing and equipment. Impact of the decision on sponsorship of other sports; Possibility of reconsideration of the...