Volvo's triangular initiative
- Volvo sets sail, literally. Martin, Norman // Automotive Industries;Mar1999, Vol. 179 Issue 3, p10
Cites Volvo AB's sponsorship of the 1999 Volvo In-Shore championships, a sailing competition in Southern California. Company's focus on international sailing.
- Volvo's Stage IIIB. // Construction Europe;Apr2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p47
The article reports that AB Volvo promoted its tier 4 interim and stage IIIB-compliant engines at ConExpo in Las Vegas, Nevada, showcasing the technology on a range of new construction equipment.
- TRUCK OF THE YEAR. // Truck & Driver;Jun2013, p3
The article offers information on Tip-ex 2013, an exhibition dedicated to tipper and bulk transport sector, organised by the truck manufacturer AB Volvo and to be held in Harrogate, England from May 30, 2013 to June 1, 2013.
- CORRECTIONS. // Automotive News;11/30/2015, Vol. 89 Issue 6701, p0003
A correction to an article in the November 23, 2015 issue on the decision of automobile company Volvo not to participate at the New York International Auto Show is presented.
- Volvo proves marketing through sports pays--7:1. Schlossberg, Howard // Marketing News;4/1/1991, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p19
The article reveals the success of automobile manufacturer Volvo with its sports promotional and sponsorship activities. The sports marketing activities of the company in the U.S. is being coordinated by William Mergler, vice president for corporate promotions for Volvo. These activities include...
- Reporter's Notebook: NAIAS. // Ward's Auto World;Feb2011, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p7
The article discusses the reasons for the decision of Volvo to change the schedule of its media dinner for the 2011 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS), held at the Elwood Bar and Grill in Detroit, Michigan.
- Busexpo near Budapest draws almost 20 exhibitors. // Hungary A.M.;03/22/2013, p4
The article offers information on exhibitors taking part at an exposition for bus makers being held in ZsÃ„mbÉ,k, Budapest which includes the bus maker companies Daimler AG, AB Volvo, and Kravtex.
- BENZING THE TRUTH. ISAACS, LEWIS // Australian Auto Action;5/8/2014, Issue 1590, p3
The article discusses the move of Erebus Motorsport motor racing team chief executive officer Ryan Maddison in dispelling the claims that linked the team to a potential team up with Swedish multinational manufacturing company AB Volvo. It mentions the expiration of the two-year branding...
- Volvo XC CoupÃ©. Madden, Luke // Auto Express;1/22/2014, Issue 1303, p13
The article reports on the Volvo XC Coupe car displayed in the 2014 Detroit motor show in Michigan.