Prima starts first roadshow
- PRIMA: AN EXPERT'S VIEW. Bean, Julia // Campaign;09/08/2000, Issue 36, p24
Focuses on the British periodical 'Prima.' Relaunch of the magazine; Fashion coverage; Publisher; Cover price; Frequency.
- Rag trade welcomes fashion events date clash this month. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p14
Focuses on the holding of four major fashion shows in England in February 1997. Includes EMAP's fashion trade show Pure Womenswear and award-winning trade event 40 Degrees; Miller Freeman's Premier Collections.
- News & trends. Anderson, Peggy // Dairy Foods;Aug96, Vol. 97 Issue 8, p16
Cites the milk promotion and fashion show held in New York city on July 1996, which was sponsored by the American Dairy Association and the Dairy Council Inc.
- The Chairpersons: 25th Anniversary Spring Fashion Fair Tour. // Ebony;Jan1983, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p76
The article focuses on the 25th annual tour of the "EBONY" magazine Fashion Fair, which started with a fashion show in Kingston, Jamaica on December 19, 1982.
- Couture via satellite. Mower, Sarah // Harper's Bazaar;Jan94, Issue 3386, p27
Previews the satellite transmission of couture shows from Paris to American television. Objective; Implications on sales; Significance.
- A question of taste. Mower, Sarah // Harper's Bazaar;Feb96, Issue 3411, p162
Opinion. Argues about the Spring '96 presentation of clothes at fashion shows by designers. Views about the Miuccia Prada's spring show.
- Ebony Fashion Fair `Freedom Explosion' lights up Hollywood. // Jet;4/29/91, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p12
Reports on the 33rd annual Ebony Fashion Fair, `Freedom Explosion,' which recently appeared in Hollywood. Charitable beneficiary.
- `Ebony' fashion fair opens 34th season with `Fashion With Passion.' // Jet;9/9/91, Vol. 80 Issue 21, p8
Reports on the upcoming season's 34th annual `Ebony' Fashion Fair, called `Fashion With Passion.' Designers represented; Color and style combination; Fall tour location; Spring tour locations; Charities to benefit from Fashion Fair; Models.
- Ebony Fashion Fair 36th season unveils `The Rapture of Fashion'. // Jet;9/13/93, Vol. 84 Issue 20, p16
Reports on the 36th annual tour of the Ebony Fashion Fair in 1993. Mrs. Eunice W. Johnson as producer and director; Assembly of clothing from various countries by various fashion designers; Description of various clothing styles to be featured; Sponsors; Listing of models.