- Editorial. // Marketing Event;Feb2000, p5
Editorial. Comments on the message delivered by Tony Banks during the Event Expo, a conference of special events and exhibitions industry in Great Britain. Criticisms on his limited knowledge on events and exhibitions industry; His focus on sporting events; Activities and issues facing the...
- Shake-up for Fresh RM sales. // Marketing Event;Feb2000, p8
Reports that the joint venture of Fresh RM, the Reed Exhibition Companies and Montgomery Exhibitions has restructured its sales operation for special events. Overview of its restructuring plans for food exhibitions.
- On the move for global stakes. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Feb2000, p23
Focuses on the competition in special events and exhibitions industry. Mergers and acquisitions in the industry; Decision of United News and Media to concentrate on technology and medical market; Financial performance of Reed Exhibition Cos.; Divestments in Reed's European operations; Search of...
- ConVis welcomes new staff members. // San Diego Business Journal;10/27/97 Supplement Convisions, Vol. 18 Issue 43, pA2
Reports on the appointment of Bill Pattison to the position of Director of Convention Services. Former occupation of Pattison; Expected duties of Pattison; Names of other selected staff members.
- Finding talent is our top concern. SUTTON, WILL // Conference & Incentive Travel;May2015, p18
The author reflects on the importance of finding the talented people for the event management companies and need of building a number of programmes to support and develop existing staff and encouraging new talent to join from all areas of industry.
- Rees replaces Dee as EVA deputy after vote. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Feb2004, p4
Reports on the election of King's Hall commercial director Philip Rees to the post of deputy chairman of the Exhibition Venues Association (EVA). His remarks on assuming the post; Professional background before his election to the post; Statement from EVA chairman Mike Closier about...
- Court resigns from Z agency. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2000, p8
Reports that Stephen Court, director and founding member of exhibition and event design agency Z, has resigned. Person recruited by Z to help design exhibition stands, events and interiors.
- Questions of pay. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2000, p19
Looks at the differences of salaries of executives across sector of special events and exhibitions industry of Great Britain according to the survey conducted by `Marketing Event' magazine. Percentage of respondents who expressed satisfaction with pay; Average salary of exhibition sales people;...
- Training outfit lifts the lid on event division. // Event;Nov2002, p4
Reports that Answers Training International has launched Exhibition Answers, a training division dedicated to event employees. Services offered by the division; Value of the training division according to Simon Naudi, managing director of Answers Training International.