Call for annual accident audit
- Show time. Briscoe, Megan // Indiana Business Magazine;Oct96, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p16
Focuses on the work of Indiana-based exhibition houses. Includes of outstanding work by Hamilton Displays, The Exhibit House, ICON Inc., EPC, Exhibiteam and Channel-Kor.
- Last peek at NPE news. // Plastics Technology;Jun97, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p68
Presents different products from companies around the globe exhibited in Chicago in June 16-20, 1997. Roboshot EV machine from Cincinnati Milacron Plastics Machinery; MacroPack die from Macro Engineering and Technology Incorporated; KEB 100 from Kupp Kautex; Two urethane RIM materials and foam...
- Indiana's exhibit companies. Wall, Kathy // Indiana Business Magazine;Oct97, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p29
Features several Indiana-based exhibit builders. Includes Hamilton/Icon as the largest exhibit design firm in the state; Growth of the Exhibiteam; Services offered by Thompson/Kerr Displays; Company history of Omnicraft International; Services offered by Channel Kor Systems; Business strategy...
- Cut the risk factor. Goddard, Charlotte // Marketing Event;Sep99, p61
Gives advice on how to get the most out of exhibition contractors. What most design agencies offer; Area in which clients have the most problems; Information on tips in sourcing electrical requirements; Remarks from Nick Marshall, joint managing director of Melville Electrical Services. INSET:...
- Show pieces. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug98, p21
Presents information on several exhibition industry's materials and pieces of equipment, released in Great Britain in 1998. Stand from Image Line; Protean Lite modular stand; Vine's wine club event.
- Engaging the senses. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Feb2000, p55
Focuses on the experiential exhibitions which are intended to give visitors a full experience of the event by allowing them to participate in the exhibit. Significance of interactive experience for the visitors; Costs of setting up interactive stands in exhibits; Tips on setting up an...
- When designing stands, it's all a question of time. Zucker, Richard // Event;Jun2002, p10
Focuses on time designing of stands at exhibitions. Factors that may make exhibitions distinctive and memorable to the visitors; Importance of the stand in exhibitions; Objectives of organizing exhibitions.
- Exhibitors beef up trade show security. Murphy, Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;09/28/98, Vol. 21 Issue 39, pSR4
Focuses on the need for oganizers and exhibitors to enhance their security for the safety of their colleagues and merchandise when hosting trade shows. Information on the International Manufacturing Technology show held September, 1998; Percentage of the machine tooling which was lost to theft;...
- Survey puts sales up. Misty, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Sep97, p6
Cites the results of a survey on the financial performance of exhibition services and conference companies in Great Britain. Sales increase; Average pre-tax profit. INSET: Plimsoll poll facts..