Caribiner losses fuel talk of UK disposals
- Wall Street shows no patience with event firm's shortcomings. Denitto, Emily // Crain's New York Business;09/14/98, Vol. 14 Issue 37, p4
Presents financial information on Caribiner International company, in relation to its losses in 1998. Expected decline in earnings per share; Total revenue for the company; Comments made by Brian Shepherd, president of Caribiner Communications company.
- The yanks are coming now. Misty, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Apr98, p14
Reports the coming of the United States (US) businesses on European exhibitions and events market. Explanation on the two-way process in the industry; Details on the acquisition of the firm, Caribener on three companies in the United Kingdom; Response of the European market on the coming of...
- Special events market tightens. Jones, Sarah // Adweek New England Edition;07/28/97, Vol. 34 Issue 30, p5
Reports on New York State-based Caribiner International's acquisition of Boston, Massachusetts-based Envision Corp. Impact of the deal on local specialty marketing companies; Competitors' reactions to the move; Significance of the deal for the merger entity Envision/Caribiner; Company officials...
- Caribiner looks toward Europe. // Marketing Event;Mar1997, p10
Reports on United States-based Caribiner's plan to expand in Europe through acquisitions. Acquisition of Spectrum in June 1996; Plan of Caribiner and Spectrum to build the first global communication agency in Europe.
- Caribiner buys ...6m WCT Live. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug97, p4
Reports that Caribiner International has bought WCT Live in a $10 million deal. Background information on the companies.
- Meeting the street. Denitto, Emily // Crain's New York Business;04/14/97, Vol. 13 Issue 15, p3
Reports on the success of Caribiner International Incorporated's initial public offering which started in March 1996. Details on trading of the stock; Remarks by the company's chief executive and chairman Ray Ingleby; Reasons cited for the company's success; Background information on the company.
- Caribiner staff on the move. // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p4
Focuses on the management restructuring of the Caribiner International company following a deal to become a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Jack Morton Co. Lois Jacobs; Mark Dalgleish; Josh McCall.
- Caribiner, videoLinx plan national network. // Lodging Hospitality;Apr98, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p85
States that Caribiner International and VideoLinx Communications have joined together to develop a national videoconferencing network. How network will help Caribiner; Features of the network; Benefits of network to customers.
- Caribiner euro chief departs. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec99, p5
Reports the resignation of Caribiner's European board director Richard Cuthbertson. Reaction to his resignation.