Unibail set to win Paris Expo battle
- Unibail buys stake in venue. // Event;May2002, p9
Reports on the stock ownership bought by French property firm Unibail in Paris entertainment venue Palais des Sports. Estimated number of guests that can be accommodated by the facility; Purpose of the move.
- Unibail becomes first French F-Reit. // EuroProperty;2003, p2
Unibail has become the first French property company to opt for the F-Reit status, releasing its first half results under the new tax regime. Unibail is now operating as a SociÃ©tÃ© ImmobiliÃ¨re d' Investissement CotÃ©e (SUC), following the passing of tax and accounting measures by the...
- Unibail unites French venues as Paris Expo. Chadwick, Philip // Event;Mar2002, p10
Focuses on the decision of Unibail to integrate its six exhibition venues in France under the banner of Paris Expo. Benefits of the integration; Description of the different venues.
- ON THE GRID. Carpenter, Andrea; Slatin, Peter; Taylor, David // Estates Gazette;10/2/2004 Supplement, p6
Presents news briefs on the real estate business in Europe as of October 2004. Predicted cyclical recovery of the office market by investors; Purchase of AP Sundance's Dorottya udvar scheme in Budapest, Hungary by AXA Real Estate Managers; Percentage of stake sold by French listed property...
- Unibail picks up Eiffel scheme. // EuroProperty;2005, p23
The article reports on the business plan of Unibail to develop a â‚¬36 million mixed-use scheme in the Eiffel district of Paris, France. Unibail is chosen by the municipality of Levallois to build and acquire the 85,000 meter square office and retail project which would be completed by 2010....
- France--vive la difference. Gray, Robert // Marketing Event;Mar1999, p30
Offers a look at the exhibition centers and buildings in France. Best places to exhibit in France; Factors that make Lille attractive to exhibitors.
- Rodamco deal will lead to more buys, says Unibail. // SCTWeek;4/16/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p1
The article reports on the acquisition of Dutch property group Rodamco by Unibail. The Rodamco deal, announced in April 2007, will create Europe's largest property company, with a portfolio valued at $28.2 billion and with annual rental income of $1.2 billion, a press release said. Unibail will...
- Whitehall buys into Unibail's Paris landmark. // EuroProperty;2004, p3
French property company Unibail has sold a 51 percent stake in its landmark Coeur DÃ©fense office building to Goldman Sachs & Co.'s Whitehall fund. The fund bought a 51 percent equity stake in special-purpose vehicle SCI Karanis, based on a â‚¬1.34 billion valuation of Coeur DÃ©fense. At...
- Unibail surprises analysts with bumper dividend. // EuroProperty;2004, p8
This article reports that French property company Unibail has made an extraordinary dividend payment of â‚¬ 23 per share. Analyst Kempen & Co., had expected the dividend payment to be aroundâ‚¬ 10. It said Unibail funded the higher-than-expected dividend from proceeds of the sale of a...