Spike's Content Webmaster
- SPIKE TV REVAMPS WEB PRESENCE. Weprin, Alex // Broadcasting & Cable;6/2/2008, Vol. 138 Issue 22, p27
The article reports on the revamping of the web site and online presence of the Spike TV, the MTV Networks Channel that focused on 18-34 male demo on May 30 in the U.S. The author stated that the new Spike.com features a high-resolution full episode video player, social networking and exclusive...
- Broadband:. // CableFAX Daily;8/31/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 169, p2
The article reports that the web site spiketv.com was launched via broadband by Spike company. Motocross programs like "Rattlesnake Raceway" and "Enduro at Erzberg" are included in the site's content.
- ONLINE SERVICE AIDS CABLERS. DEMPSEY, JOHN // Daily Variety;11/28/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 40, p4
The article reports the launch of a new website CableU which will help independent producers to sell their shows to cable networks. Cable Ready and Cynopsis will be running the website which will discuss the trends and rating of 25 cable networks which buy lots of reality programming, including...
- Going once, going Spike …. Kranzl, Justin // Australian Personal Computer;Sep2002, Issue 285, p16
Reports the liquidation auction advertising for Spike multimedia in Australia. Decline of the operation in the information technology; Deterioration of the cash flow at Open.Tel; Growth of the sales at Amazon.com.
- Third toon 'Just' right for timely laffs at Spike. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;12/4/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 43, p4
Reports on the production of the animated comedy "This Just It" by cable company Spike. Number of episodes created; Overview of the storyline; Names of cast and crew involved in the production.
- MTV pulls plug on user-generated channel after poor viewing figures. Turner, Catherine // Marketing Week;1/24/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p13
The article reviews the Web site MTVFlux from the MTV Networks.
- Nick At Net. Owens, Jennifer // Brandweek;12/11/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 48, p50
Provides information on Nick.com, a Web site from New York-based Nickelodeon Online. Online services of the site for children; Details on the Web page design; Views on the improvements in its cable programming and Internet application server.
- Jamie & Anna's Big Weekend. Cooper, Will // New Media Age;2/24/2011, p40
The article reviews the web site Jamie & Anna's Big Weekend on nick.co.uk/shows/big weekend from Nickelodeon.
- Nick At Net. Owens, Jennifer // Adweek Eastern Edition;12/11/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 50, p70
Focuses on the redesign of Nick.com, the Website of Nickelodeon Online. History and growth of the site; Site content; Products and services offered; Business philosophy behind the redesign; Description of the redesign process.