10 top business books
- You Are What You Read. Bov�, Robert // Training & Development Journal;May87, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p10
Relates the results of a survey on executives's books and reading. Large group of executives choosing one or more business-management books as their favorites.
- 10 TOP BUSINESS BOOKS. // Management Today;Sep2000, p48
Lists best-selling business books as of September 2000.
- Best-selling business books. // Alaska Business Monthly;Oct95, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p110
Lists the top ten best-selling books for business as of October 1995. Includes `Re-Engineering Management,' by James Champy; `Disciplines of Market Leaders,' Michael Treacy and Fred Wiersema; `Empires of the Mind,' by Denis Waitley.
- 10 TOP BUSINESS BOOKS. // Management Today;Dec2001, p38
Lists the top ten business books in Great Britain, compiled as of December 2001. 'No Logo: Taking Aim at the Brand Bullies,' by Naomi Klein; 'Jack,' by Jack Welch; 'Seven Habits of Highly Effective People,' by Stephen R. Covey.
- Top 10 business book best-sellers. // Across the Board;Oct93, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p62
Lists ten best-sellers in business books as compiled by B. Dalton Bookseller for July 1993. Title; Author; Publisher; Prices.
- 10 Top business books. // Management Today;Sep99, p44
Lists the best-selling books in Great Britain. Includes `Losing My Virginity: The Autobiography,' by Richard Branson; `Rogue Trader,' by Nick Leeson; `Tiger by the Tail,' by IanMacLaurin.
- Best-selling Business Books. // Alaska Business Monthly;Sep2000, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p112
Lists best-selling books for business compiled from retail bookstores in the United States, as of September 2000.
- Sequels to financial success. Angel, Karen // Crain's New York Business;05/17/99, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p18
Reports that publishers are planning sequels to business books that became bestsellers. Includes `Electronic Day Traders' Secrets'; `The Warren Buffett Portfolio'; Addition to the Motley Fool series.
- GIVE 'EM THE BUSINESS. Bond, Gwenda // Publishers Weekly;5/23/2011, Vol. 258 Issue 21, p16
The article looks at how book titles in the business management category are performing during the economic recovery. Rick Wolff of Grand Central's Business Plus line noted the enthusiasm for the house' bestsellers in this category such as "The Investment Answer," by Daniel Goldie and Gordon...