- People. // Electronic Education Report;10/31/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p8
The article announces that Arthur VanderVeen and LaVerne Evans Srinivasan have been named vice president of business strategy and development at CompassLearning Inc. and president of the North American division of Time to Know, respectively.
- Sundance Eyes Growth Through Increased Marketing Campaign. // Educational Marketer;12/13/99, Vol. 30 Issue 35, p7
Focuses on the marketing strategy and product development at Sundance Publishing company in Littleton, Massachusetts.
- SUNDANCE PUBLISHING. Patton, Carol; Royal, Ken // District Administration;Jun2007, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p72
The article evaluates the Comprehension Strategies Kit from Sundance Publishing Inc.
- With New Management Team in Place, CompassLearning Looks For Growth. // Electronic Education Report;10/25/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p2
Reports on the restructuring of San Diego, California-based CompassLearning Inc.
- New Products... // Electronic Education Report;10/25/2002, Vol. 9 Issue 20, p8
Reports on the launching of the CompassLearning Explorer Texas software by CompassLearning Inc. in San Diego, California.
- CompassLearning Offers Chunk-Ability in New Odyssey Solution. // Electronic Education Report;2/14/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p3
Announces CompassLearning Inc.'s launch of its browser-based Odyssey system, which combines educational assessment, prescription and reporting.
- CompassLearning Updates Odyssey for Summer 2012. // Electronic Education Report;6/11/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p4
The article offers brief information on the 2012 Odyssey online learning software from CompassLearning Inc.
- WRC Media Names Ann Jackson CEO, Succeeding Kenney. // Electronic Education Report;1/27/2006, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p5
The article reports that New York-based WRC Media, the parent company of educational software provider CompassLearning, has appointed Ann Jackson as chief executive officer. Jackson will be taking over from Martin Kenney, who left the company almost a year ago on paid leave pending a case filed...
- CompassLearning Signs Deal with Volusia County Schools. // Electronic Education Report;12/20/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 24, p4
Reports that CompassLearning has signed an agreement to deliver a technology-based curriculum to schools in Volusia County, Florida.