Houghton Mifflin, Erlbaum Partner Up On New College Imprint
- New names & new imprints. // Library Talk;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p19
Presents news briefs related to new book imprints and changes in publishing house names. Includes Scholastic Hardcover's adoption of the name Scholastic Press; Harcourt Brace Children's Books and Jane Yolen's disbanding of Yolen's imprint and addition of Silver Whistle imprint; Shoe String...
- Post Card Collector: A Revised Permit Imprint Usage. Fricke, Charles A. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;5/20/2005, Vol. 196 Issue 20, p8
Describes the use of a permit imprints in postcards.
- Top Jazz Imprints. // Billboard;12/25/2004, Vol. 116/117 Issue 52/1, pYE-69
Presents a chart of the top jazz music imprints in the U.S. as of December 25, 2004, including Sony Classical.
- Top Contemporary Jazz Imprints. // Billboard;12/24/2005, Vol. 117 Issue 52, Special section p68
The article presents a list of the top contemporary jazz imprints in the U.S. including Arista and Verve.
- Top Combined Jazz Imprints. // Billboard;12/24/2005, Vol. 117 Issue 52, Special section p68
This article presents a list of the top combined jazz imprints in the U.S. including Columbia and Verve.
- Pearson Realigns Several Imprints, Creates The Addison Wesley Higher Education Group. // Educational Marketer;09/18/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 27, p1
Details the efforts of Pearson Education company to increase its sales efficiency and brand recognition in the higher education imprints market.
- New imprint. // Library Talk;May/Jun97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p24
Reports on Northland Publishing's introduction of a new imprint of books for middle grade and teenage readers called Rising Moon. Contact information.
- Punk Start My Heart Takes to Kickstarter to Kick Label into Gear. // Just Out;8/5/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p7
The article reports on the move of the queer and feminist punk rock label Punk Start My Heart Records to seek help to start its fledgling imprint.
- TOP 20 BUSINESS & ECONOMICS IMPRINTS, JANUARY - DECEMBER 2008. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2009, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p4
A chart is presented that lists top 20 economics book imprints for January to December 2008 including HarperCollins, Crown, and Spiegel and Grau.