Hiring outlook good for spring
- Hiring survey forecasts steady job growth. Moskal, Brian S. // Industry Week/IW;11/7/94, Vol. 243 Issue 20, p40
Presents the result of the survey on the trend in hiring worker in the United States conducted by the Manpower Incorporated. Forecast on national job growth; Hiring plans of the different industries; Manpower expansion plans of industries; Demand for jobs; Comparison of job growth of the...
- Job market shows strength. // Secretary;Aug/Sep94, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p6
Reports on the result of the Manpower Inc. Employment Outlook Survey for the third quarter of 1994. Gains in hiring; Plan of respondents to continue hiring; High levels of hiring in seasonably strong industries.
- Hiring to follow seasonal pattern; Mid-Hudson counties forecast hike. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/18/95 - 9/25/95, Vol. 6 Issue 36, p33
Reports on a Manpower Inc. survey which predicts that 1995 fourth-quarter hiring in the United States will follow seasonal patterns. Hiring projections for parts in the state of New York.
- Hiring pace slowdown predicted. // Business NH Magazine;Feb97, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p7
Predicts a slowdown in employment rate in New Hampshire in the winter of 1997 based on a survey by Manpower Temporary Services. Plans by companies to reduce their labor force; Job prospects in transportation, public utilities and services.
- Manpower predicts fading LV employment picture. Timmons, Tony // Las Vegas Business Press;12/09/96, Vol. 13 Issue 49, p1
Presents the opinion of Manpower Inc. regarding the employment boom in Las Vegas, Nevada. Survey results revealing expected decrease in companies' staffing levels in the first quarter; Job opportunities for the education sector in the winter of 1996; Staff cutbacks projected in non-durable...
- Job outlook up while unemployment down. // Las Vegas Business Press;09/04/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p18
Focuses on Manpower Inc.'s outlook report for the labor market in Las Vegas, Nevada. Percentage of local firms planning to expand their work forces in fall 2000; Decline of unemployment rate.
- Survey: Staffing levels are unlikely to shift. // San Diego Business Journal;11/30/98, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p24
Cites an employment outlook survey by Manpower Temporary Services, which suggests that staffing levels of San Diego, California-based companies are unlikely to change for the first quarter of 1999.
- Survey says... Cain, Sandi // Orange County Business Journal;09/27/99, Vol. 22 Issue 39, p70
Cites a survey conducted by Manpower Inc. on the employment outlook in Orange County, California, for the fourth quarter of 1999.
- Hudson Valley hiring pace steady according to survey. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;03/13/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p20
Reports on Manpower Inc.'s staffing outlook in New York State's Hudson Valley region for the second quarter of 2000. Staffing plans in the counties of Orange, Ulster and Dutchess; Expected job cuts; Expected increase in hiring.