Coming Soon: The Amazing M-car
- New Facility Could Drive ATX's IPO Plans. Felps, Bruce // Wireless Week;10/25/99, Vol. 5 Issue 43, p14
Focuses on the telematic deal between ATX Technologies Inc. and Mercedes-Benz. Information on the facility designed by ATX; Rate of ATX telematic customers per month; Significance of the facility.
- Hyundai's Connected Vehicle Program Spotlights ATX Capabilities as a Leading Supplier to OEMS. Barclay, Steve // Automotive Industries;Jan2011, Vol. 191 Issue 1, p3
The article reports that Hyundai Motor America is set to launch its Blue Link telematics program. It offers more than 30 innovative telematics services spanning safety, convenience, content, and connectivity. Hyundai owners can access these services, including an advanced voice recognition...
- Fast Alliances. Segil, Larraine // Executive Excellence;Jun2001, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p18
Focuses on the advantages of establishing electronic business alliances. Leverage of strategic alliances over mergers and acquisitions (M&A); Degree of business risk associated with M&A; Creation of strategic plans in line with company goals; Criteria for assessing the compatibility of the...
- M2card forms strategic alliance with wireless ASP Inciscent. // RCR;06/12/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p14
Reports on the strategic alliance formed by M2card Inc. with Inciscent for the development of wireless transaction services designed to complement M2card's online and offline payment solutions for teen-agers.
- Ericsson, Netalone partner for China m-commerce. // RCR;06/05/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p57
Highlights the strategic partnership formed by Netalone.com Ltd., an electronic-commerce enabler in Asia, with L.M. Ericsson in an attempt to capture the mobile electronic-commerce in China.
- Security group pumps up membership. // Network World;9/2/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p6
Reports on the addition of 30 members to the Liberty Alliance Project, which aims to create a standard for online authentication.
- Strategic partnering in e-commerce: Guidelines for managing alliance. Adobor, Henry; McMullen, Ronald S. // Business Horizons;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p67
Presents guidelines in managing strategic alliances in electronic commerce. Diversification of the risks associated with the partnership; Responsibility of the partners in protecting the alliance from unplanned termination and opportunism; Essence of commitment in strengthening cooperation and...
- Friedman Report: B-B Streamlining. // American Banker;1/4/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 3, p13
Cites a report predicting that business-to-business commerce will begin eliminating third-party vendors in the supply chain by building direct links to each other over the Internet. Efficiency of online collaboration between businesses through new software that lets companies streamline their...
- Feeling like a loser? Try tuning in to the Internet. Watt, Michael // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);01/28/2000, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p30A
Discusses developments in electronic commerce in the United States. Strategic alliance between Blockbuster and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc. that can lead to basic video on demand services; Future of the Internet as a social experience that mirrors actual human interaction; Economic impact of online...