Vendors Roll Out New Deals, Products
- Glenayre Rides Road To Recovery. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;11/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 46, p34
Reports that Glenayre Technologies Inc. is once again attempting to remake itself by becoming a unified comunications platform provider in the fast-changing telecommunications sector. Wireless carriers that Glenayre is targeting; Glenayre's carrier customers which deployed unified communications...
- Glenayre works on Chinese standard. // RCR;8/05/96, Vol. 15 Issue 31, p15
Reports on Glenayre Technologies Inc.'s activities to help establish China's standard for interswitch paging networking communications.
- Glenayre posts $45.5M loss. // RCR;02/22/99, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p20
Highlights the net loss posted by wireless communication firm Glenayre Technologies Inc. in the fourth quarter of 1998.
- Glenayre earnings up, but messaging sales decline. // RCR;07/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p50
Reports on the net earnings of telecommunications company Glenayre Technologies Inc. for the second quarter of 2000.
- PrimeCo, Glenayre finish testing enhanced services platform. // RCR Wireless News;10/22/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p8
Announces the completion of a successful market trial of the Large Solution platform from Glenayre Technologies Inc. in 2001. Performance of the communications platform; Increase in network efficiencies at PrimeCo Personal Communications with the use of the platform.
- Glenayre releases unified messaging software. // RCR;09/27/99, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p8
Announces the availability of the X.7 software release for Glenayre Technologies Inc.'s modular voice processing system.
- System keeps close tabs on E-911 callers. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Sep98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p18
Focuses on the Sigma One system from Sigma One Communications Corp. which receives and locates cellular phone callers using Emergency-911 services. Outcome of tests conducted on the system; Information on the locating process; Details on plans to develop an AMPS/TDMA system.
- Glenayre Envisions Next-Generation Communications. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;4/1/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 13, p14
Reports that Glenayre Technologies Inc. believes in developing personal communications portals so consumers can easily manage various devices, multiple phone numbers and hundreds of messages. Comments from Glenayre's Joellyn Sargent on the company's solutions; Illustration of the evolution of...
- Glenayre Visor module available. // RCR Wireless News;9/25/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p101
Features @ctiveLink, a two-way wireless messaging module developed by Glenayre Technologies Inc. in Charlotte, North Carolina. Application of the module to the Handspring Visor; Distribution of the solution by Handspring and SkyTel Communications.