Arrows Fly As Orange Assumes Pole Position
- Scan Mobile, Orange enter messaging partnership. // RCR Wireless News;8/5/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p6
Talks about the partnership forged by text messaging company Scan Mobile with European carrier Orange to offer a variety of messaging applications.
- Orange to cross-market with cable TV firm. // RCR Wireless News;5/21/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p35
Reports on the partnership between NTL and France Telecom's Orange, whereby Orange will provide mobile telephone services to residential customers of NTL. Advantage of the partnership to Orange; Terms under the partnership agreement.
- Ananova works with PacketVideo on video news clips. // RCR Wireless News;10/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p24
Reports on the partnership deal between Ananova Ltd. and PacketVideo. Benefit of the deal.
- Orange and Microcell sign for roaming. // RCR;10/06/97, Vol. 16 Issue 39, p23
Cites the agreement between Orange Personal Communications Services Limited of London, England, and Canada's Microcell Connexions Incorporated, whereby Orange has launched Global System for Mobile communications roaming. Details on the deal; Number of international deals which Orange has.
- Orange extends Nokia equipment agreement. // RCR;04/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p34
Reports that Nokia Corp. has boosted its equipment supply partnership deal with Orange.
- Orange and Lowe in Â£41m break-up. Jardine, Alexandra; Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);9/5/2002, p1
Reports on the resignation of Lowe company on the partnership with advertising agency Orange company in Great Britain. Strategic plans of Orange company in reinvigorating the product; Statement of Lowe chief executive on the loss of partnership; Terms of agreement.
- BREAKING. // New Media Age;8/18/2005, p3
Presents news briefs on issues related to media, creative and marketing agencies in Great Britain, as of August 2005. Background on a marketing partnership formed by Orange and Sony Ericsson with Sony BMG artist Jamiroquai; Promotion of Lloyd Shepherd as deputy director of digital publishing at...
- Orange steps closer towards integration with Wanadoo. // New Media Age;9/1/2005, p3
This article focuses on the partnership between French telecommunications companies Orange and Wanadoo to offer an integrated mobile and broadband service as of September 2005. Orange and Wanadoo launched 2-Mbps broadband for Â£9.99 for new Orange customers or those extending their contract....
- Orange in tie-up with Air Miles to tempt new users. // Marketing (00253650);5/31/2001, p3
Focuses on the agreement of mobile telephone company Orange to partner with Air Miles for a customer loyalty program in Great Britain.